*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by jadams003

Learned over the weekend that the reunion show at House of Blues LA is on the same friday as the first day of Coachella.... FML

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I been sad all weekend

@ScottHallWithAPick: ive been plotting all week how I could possibly make it work out. If your gonna be at Coachella, hit me up. My first time going, hoping itll be worth all the damn money Ive spent

@ScottHallWithAPick: ive been plotting all week how I could possibly make it work out. If your gonna be at Coachella, hit me up. My first time going, hoping itll be worth all the damn money Ive spent

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The tracklisting to Jim Jones' Capo is as follows:

1. Intro (feat. Sen City & @***$ Santana)

2. Deep Blue (feat. @***$ Santana)

3. Carton Of Milk (feat. Game)

4. The Paper (feat. @***$ Santana)

5. Heart Attack (feat. Sen City)

6. Everybody Jones (feat. Aaron Lacrate)

7. Drops Is Out (feat. Raekwon, Mel Matrix, & Sen City)

8. Let Me Fly (feat. Rell)

9. Getting To The Money (feat. Cam’ron & Lady H)

10. Take A Bow (feat. Lloyd Banks, Prodigy, & Sen City)

11. Perfect Day (feat. @***$ Santana & Logic)

12. Changing The Locks (feat. Ashanti)

13. God Bless The Child (feat. Wyclef Jean)

14. Itza
so he deleted blow your smoke off da album? heh....dudes always making videos for songs thats never on da album b....dipset used to always do that.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The tracklisting to Jim Jones' Capo is as follows:

1. Intro (feat. Sen City & @***$ Santana)

2. Deep Blue (feat. @***$ Santana)

3. Carton Of Milk (feat. Game)

4. The Paper (feat. @***$ Santana)

5. Heart Attack (feat. Sen City)

6. Everybody Jones (feat. Aaron Lacrate)

7. Drops Is Out (feat. Raekwon, Mel Matrix, & Sen City)

8. Let Me Fly (feat. Rell)

9. Getting To The Money (feat. Cam’ron & Lady H)

10. Take A Bow (feat. Lloyd Banks, Prodigy, & Sen City)

11. Perfect Day (feat. @***$ Santana & Logic)

12. Changing The Locks (feat. Ashanti)

13. God Bless The Child (feat. Wyclef Jean)

14. Itza
so he deleted blow your smoke off da album? heh....dudes always making videos for songs thats never on da album b....dipset used to always do that.

They need to drop the track list for gunz and butter if they actually plan on dropping

What happened to Charlie Clips and Byrd Lady I thought they was also in the UN

Real talk I need another A-Maifia and Vado track to drop in my life

They need to drop the track list for gunz and butter if they actually plan on dropping

What happened to Charlie Clips and Byrd Lady I thought they was also in the UN

Real talk I need another A-Maifia and Vado track to drop in my life

What mixtape/album are these songs/vids being posted on? Going In For The Kill, Blow Your Smoke, Hustle in the Morning, etc.

What mixtape/album are these songs/vids being posted on? Going In For The Kill, Blow Your Smoke, Hustle in the Morning, etc.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

most of those are from

Capo life

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

capo.jpg

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

most of those are from

Capo life

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

capo.jpg

Originally Posted by tyisny

In the last two days i just realized that i would love to hear cam over that "Wonton soup" beat
I'd rather hear GUCCI MANE on it.  +*%* would be epic w/ all his slurring.

While the rest of Dipset have been putting in work regularly with new music, things have been relatively quiet with their youngest member music wise.

That's about to change, as Juelz Santana has reloaded and gets ready to drop three mixtapes, 2 solo, one Skull Gang prior to putting out a new studio album according to BoomBox.

"My mixtape is coming out first. That's going to be like an album, 'The Reagan Era,' the long awaited, aka well worth it, I promise you that. The album will be out probably a couple months after the mixtape, called 'Born to Lose, Built to Win,'" he said.

When Juelz's studio was raided last year, weapons and weed were found leading to his arrest and the temporary close of his studio. Human Crack In The Flesh promises that situation is all but resolved.

"I had a little altercation with my studio so my studio got shut down. So I'm putting my mixtape out right after that," the Skull Gang leader said "We gon do the Skull Gang mixtape after that, and I might do another mixtape. But that's going to be pretty much leading up to my album. I ain't got no exact dates, but as soon as the mixtape is released, it ain't gonna stop after that."

GIFSoup

While the rest of Dipset have been putting in work regularly with new music, things have been relatively quiet with their youngest member music wise.

That's about to change, as Juelz Santana has reloaded and gets ready to drop three mixtapes, 2 solo, one Skull Gang prior to putting out a new studio album according to BoomBox.

"My mixtape is coming out first. That's going to be like an album, 'The Reagan Era,' the long awaited, aka well worth it, I promise you that. The album will be out probably a couple months after the mixtape, called 'Born to Lose, Built to Win,'" he said.

When Juelz's studio was raided last year, weapons and weed were found leading to his arrest and the temporary close of his studio. Human Crack In The Flesh promises that situation is all but resolved.

"I had a little altercation with my studio so my studio got shut down. So I'm putting my mixtape out right after that," the Skull Gang leader said "We gon do the Skull Gang mixtape after that, and I might do another mixtape. But that's going to be pretty much leading up to my album. I ain't got no exact dates, but as soon as the mixtape is released, it ain't gonna stop after that."

GIFSoup

capo life mixtape is official as hell...........

killa been real clean since vado been in the picture nh
pimp.gif

capo life mixtape is official as hell...........

killa been real clean since vado been in the picture nh
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom