°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°ºThe OFFICIAL SUPERCAR THREAD vol. ARAB MONEYº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º

My web browser has 2 pages open....

one being this thread.... the other being my online bank account....

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

My web browser has 2 pages open....

one being this thread.... the other being my online bank account....

tired.gif
I feel your pain on that. It hurts me everytime I open this thread
frown.gif

What you know bout Arab money
laugh.gif
. Obviously I don't know a damn thing bout it

That flat purple Lambo KILLED it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

looks like every year this supercars &� hypercars from middle east goes to London to stunn each others. way better than a car show.. its moving,revving and most of them are Modified.
^My God
eek.gif

zonda Cinque is my favorite chariot. Get your mind and soul right and you can clock bread and these cars.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

damn i would love to be a car modifier over there

Fixed. 
And that's why Ryan from West Coast Customs was QUICK to open up shop on that side...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

3584377153de5977b12eo.jpg

3584376801fb31072329o.jpg
Literally made my heart drop
eek.gif
tired.gif

Not gunna front though, these dudes may have OD amounts of money, but some of these dudes have absolutely no taste. (I mean when it comes to the colors/designs they put on their cars)

But hey, who am I to judge? Im just some broke youth who can barely afford to ride the train/bus
tired.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i mean that youtube just had me thinkin

if i had to choose over (#+&$# the baddest mami i ever seen on a daily or drivin o lets say.......a rari 599 daily

id really have to think about it.
Ain't nothing to think about...gimme the 599.

Yep. They're both depreciating assets but in 30 years the chick will need more lube/oil than the car.  

This

Plus, think about how many more "bad mamis" you will be smashing once they see in in a 599

Its no contest at all really.

laugh.gif
funny watching that clip and seeing dude parallel park the Bugatti in between a drop head RR and neon lambo 
laugh.gif

like some of the cars are amazing and some are meh but its just seeing them all together that is the crazy part....like the valet areas of those luxury hotels or malls...it's just one after the other
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom