¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Preston Parker would seem to fit more on the cover of a Grand Theft Auto game.
laugh.gif

We picked up Bryce McNeal today, hopefully this BBQ will net a couple more guys.

nah, he transfered out.

He didnt even practice during spring.

Junior wide receiver Kenny O'Neal will transfer to another school, Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer announced Tuesday.

O'Neal, who began his career at Florida State before coming to UT after playing one season at City College of San Francisco, struggled with academics whileat Tennessee.

He was declared academically ineligible for the Outback Bowl on Jan. 1 and missed all of spring practice in order to focus more on academics.

"We excused Kenny from spring practice for the entire spring to get his academics in order," Fulmer told the News Sentinel last week when asked aboutO'Neal's future with the Vols. "We'll just to have to see how he comes out through finals. We should know any day now."

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nah, if he go to DIAA or DII, he's gonna dominate.
Did u see the numbers he put up at JUCO?
eek.gif
JUCO Stats: 48 catches for 707 yards (14.7 yards per reception) and four touchdowns in 2006 for City College of San Francisco.

that's not THAT impressive

nah....here's your Grand Theft Auto cover boy:

1hupft.jpg

and the Louisville Jailbirds also kicked another dude off the team....George Stripling. not sure why though.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

nah....here's your Grand Theft Auto cover boy:

1hupft.jpg

and the Louisville Jailbirds also kicked another dude off the team....George Stripling. not sure why though.

This was the dude that ran in the store with an uzi, right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by DLo13

This was the dude that ran in the store with an uzi, right?
laugh.gif

yeah, it's Dre's boy (i think,) Rod Council.

Yeah, that;s my dude Rod...

West Charlotte's HS's finest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Last I heard he was still locked up too
smh.gif
)

Oh yeah....Word is Unless the higher up's feel different....My dude Preston is only serving a 2 gamesuspension....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yeah,the boy Kenny O'neal is dumb as @$*# and it seems like he can't run anything but go routes
ohwell.gif

He fast as @@%+ though...
smh.gif

Here's a cool article on Sammie Stroughter. Not sure if its old or has been posted.

Stroughter's long road back

By Lindsay Schnell, Special to SI.com

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Sammie Stroughter crouched down and waited, before popping up and skipping down the sideline, whooping, hollering and slapping high-fives with teammates. "I see you, I see you boy!" the Oregon State senior receiver crowed to safety James Dockery, who had just grabbed an interception. He ran up and thumped Dockery in the chest, all while talking a little trash to the defense. Coaches, players and fans at Oregon State's spring game on May 3 looked at each other and shook their heads, smiling. Their expressions all said the same thing: Thank goodness Stroughter is back.

A year ago Stroughter slipped slowly into a world of isolation and depression, racked by guilt, self-doubt and loneliness. That energetic, boisterous receiver with the infectious smile who became the poster boy for Oregon State football almost overnight was gone. In his place was a quiet, introverted Sammie, one who didn't smile or talk and didn't look like he wanted any part of football.

"What's wrong with Sammie?" everyone wanted to know. People would bug him, stare at him and whisper about him like he wasn't standing right there. "Sammie, what's wrong with you?" people asked over and over again. God, he was so sick of the questions, especially that one.

But through his depression, the one person allowed to ask Sammie that question was Eric Blair, his older brother by eight years. From the beginning, Eric had always been the one Sammie could talk to, and in the end, it was Eric's support that mattered most. For Eric had been through it himself.

It's up to you, you keep telling yourself. You're the big brother, so you're the one that's got to teach him about sportsmanship. He's Sammie Stroughter and you're Eric Blair, but it doesn't matter for one second that you have different last names and different daddies. He's your little brother and that means you have to look out for him, have to teach him everything you know. Today it's sportsmanship.

Sure he's cute -- how could a 5-year-old who danced around to MC Hammer for an hour at your aunt's wedding not be called cute -- but you're not fooled by that big smile and loud giggle. Sometimes he just looks at you and smirks, "Mama like me better." You need to put this little boy in his place.

You're in the backyard playing baseball, Sammie hitting and you pitching. This is the perfect time, you decide. You pitch, and make it a bad one on purpose. "Strike!" you call out. "That is not a strike!" he screams back, stomping around the yard and throwing down his bat, furious that you're trying to trick him. "That is not a strike!"

"It's OK," you tell him. "Is this how you're going to act when you don't get a call in a game? You have to be sportsmanlike." He glares at you, then picks up his bat and continues playing. This is a start, you tell yourself.

Sammie Stroughter arrived in Corvallis in 2004 as a 6-foot, 189-pounder dripping with athleticism, having played running back at Granite Bay High in Sacramento. Oregon State was the only Pac-10 school to offer him a scholarship, and the Beavers planned to use him to first return punts while molding him into a top receiver.

He sat behind one of the best receivers in school history, Mike Hass, for two years, soaking up everything he could from the Biletnikoff Award winner. He appeared in all 12 games as a true freshman, returning punts. After one of his first games, Barbara Gilstrap, whose husband, Jim, had recruited Sammie, stared at Jim in their living room. "He's just going to break through," she said wide-eyed. "Barb," Jim said with an I-already-knew-this look and nod, "that's the kind of young man he is."

Stroughter announced himself to the nation in October 2006 when he returned a 70-yard punt for a touchdown in an upset of No. 3 USC. "Everybody remembers the USC game because of the punt return, but he was so consistent and he got better every week," says Lee Hull, Sammie's receiving coach for four years. "He's fast and quick, and that's a deadly combo. He breaks out fast and he can accelerate. That separates him from other players."

Stroughter established himself as one of the most versatile players in the nation that year, racking up 1,741 all-purpose yards and averaging 15.7 yards per punt return, third in the nation. He was named third-team All-America and led the Beavers to a come-from-behind victory over Missouri in the Sun Bowl. Suddenly, people couldn't get enough of Stroughter. People wanted him at every interview, every football event, wanted him to talk to their kids and sign T-shirts. The pressures of being the big man on campus started to take their toll, and when Stroughter lost three family members -- all uncles -- within a six-month period, everything started closing in, and he stopped talking.

Depression crept up gradually, worming its way into his life and tightening its grip on him, making him question everyone and everything. It was not normal for the kid from Sacramento to walk into the football office and not say "hi," to avoid eye contact and slouch his shoulders. When Stroughter walked into a room, everyone knew it. He was the one teasing the secretaries until they giggled, high-fiving all his coaches and giving out hugs to anyone who wanted or needed them.

Hull was the first to notice something wasn't quite right early in the summer of '07. Stroughter had just lost three uncles, most notably Kenneth Hill, the man who first introduced him to sports. Hill had died in a freak car accident and his death shook Stroughter to the core. Because of a previous commitment, Stroughter couldn't attend the funeral in California.

He beat himself up for not being there, believing he was letting his family down. Hull didn't know the details, but sensed something was wrong. Immediately Hull went to Beavers head coach Mike Riley. "Something's up with Sam," he told Riley. Hull might as well have said something was wrong with Riley's own son, because within days, Riley and his staff were hatching a plan to get the player they loved back.

The phone call came to Scott VanDerbeek one morning late last June from Andrea Brown, Sammie's mother. "Sam's not acting right," she said to Sammie's unofficial godfather, a man Sammie got to know in high school through his son, Jared.

Jared and Sammie met in a gym class at the end of their freshmen year of high school. Their first encounter almost ended with punches. Soon afterward, they became inseparable. "He's like my adopted son," VanDerbeek says. "He grew up in and out of my house."

VanDerbeek called Sammie after talking with his mother, and it quickly became apparent that something wasn't right. So VanDerbeek boarded a plane to Portland, and was in Corvallis by 1 p.m. that day. Sammie was nowhere to be found. Scott tried his apartment first, then went to the football offices. He ran into Nigel Burton, then the cornerbacks coach, who finally admitted no one knew Sammie's whereabouts. "He's MIA," Burton said.

Stroughter's apartment door had been ajar, so VanDerbeek waited inside patiently for five hours until Stroughter got home. When Sammie finally arrived, VanDerbeek instantly knew something was wrong with the young man who'd always been so polite, so considerate.

"He had that distant, far-off look in his eyes," VanDerbeek says. "Making conversation with him was very difficult."

VanDerbeek stayed the night on Stroughter's futon, but didn't sleep. Sammie wandered in and out of his bedroom talking to no one and saying "really off the wall stuff," VanDerbeek says. "That was the only time I was really scared." It was during that night Scott started to wonder if Sammie was on drugs.

The next day, after meeting with the coaching staff, everyone agreed it would be best if Stroughter went home to Sacramento for awhile. But before he left, they wanted to run medical tests.

"Sam, you are doing this, you are signing this consent form," VanDerbeek told Stroughter after getting in his face when he refused to go into a CT scan. Stroughter was so sick of hearing, "We are going to figure out what's wrong with you," that he had started to fight back.

Then in came his teammates and coaches, circling around him and pleading with him to sign the consent form. Brandon Hughes, Sammie's best friend and a Beavers cornerback, was at the forefront. You have to do this, Hughes told him.

Stroughter finally relented, and the Oregon State doctors ran every test they could think of. Everything came back negative, so VanDerbeek and Stroughter headed to California. At the airport Sammie resisted again, refusing to go through the metal detector. "I didn't trust anyone," Stroughter says now. "And anything someone would say I started to overanalyze and ask questions about."

When they finally arrived in Sacramento, Andrea Brown took one look at her baby boy and knew something was wrong. "I was crying because it wasn't my brother," says his sister, Cam Blair. "It was so scary."

It's back. You thought it was gone, thought you had kicked it, but by God if depression, that sly character, hadn't just walked through the door in the form of your baby brother. It mocked and taunted you. "If I can't have you," it whispered in your ear, "then I'll get him."

You had battled it yourself five years ago, when you were 25, for two agonizing years. Two years of drugs and loneliness. You knew the second Sammie walked in what it was. You recognized the faraway look in his eyes, the uneasiness, the way he would pull away from everyone. That's why he would stay with you when he was home for this month, splitting time at your house and at his goddaddy's house. You knew what he was going through. And you knew something else -- he wasn't staying on meds as long as you had.

"See a counselor," you pleaded with him, "talk to someone." You weren't going to let depression destroy your family or your little brother. He was too strong for this. This was the kid who was first in the family to go to college, who had inspired you to start taking college classes. He wasn't going to be brought down by this. He had to let someone in, had to talk about it. You would find a way to get in. You would be strong enough for both of you, until he could do it on his own.

Just as depression had circled around Stroughter, so too did his family and friends. But this was a much stronger circle, one that could out-muscle the demons Stroughter faced. This child, as the saying goes, had been raised by a village, and that village came out in full force when Sammie moved home for a month.

His high school coach, Ernie Cooper, stayed in constant contact and said one thing repeatedly: "I love you and it doesn't matter what's going on, we'll find a way to fix it." Riley, Hull and the rest of the Oregon State staff talked with someone from the Stroughter camp at least once every two days, concerned much more about their player's health than if he was ready to return to the field. Jared VanDerbeek, home for the summer after playing football at Cal, sat with his best friend every-day, just to let him know he was there.

Andrea Brown was there, too. Her son may have been 21 years old, but she knew more than anyone that her boy needed his mama. She stayed with the VanDerbeeks for awhile, sometimes falling asleep in Sammie's room. "Of course I was petrified," Brown says now. "But I couldn't let him know that."

For the first couple weeks, Stroughter didn't talk. But slowly he started to trust people again. He went on antidepressants, and started to come around bit by bit. Besides all the love and affection from family members, Stroughter found solace in his church.

"We aren't talking about church," Stroughter says, pausing with that glint in his eye, "we are talking about church. That kind of church that gets down into your bones! That cleans your soul! That love and empathy, where you get touched, where you feel like a new person!"

Stroughter's family had always believed in the power of prayer, and it came through when they needed it most. "Oh my God -- there were people praying for him all over the country," his mother says.

The deceiving thing about Stroughter is that he's always so joyful and outgoing many don't see how much he takes on, how much he burdens himself with others' pain and problems. His senior year of high school, after Granite Bay had lost its first two games, Stroughter felt responsible. The Grizzlies were coming off an outstanding season, and Stroughter didn't feel he was doing what he should to lead them. One morning at a team breakfast, he stood up and addressed his teammates.

"I'm gonna tell you guys right now, we're better than we're showing," he said. "This season is turning around right now. I'm gonna do everything I can, and I'm gonna play my tail off for you, our coaches and our community. I'm gonna have the best game of my career tonight."

Cooper stared at his assistant coaches. Where the hell did this come from, they wondered. Sammie wasn't a vocal leader. "Guess I don't need to do a pregame speech," Cooper muttered.

Stroughter delivered on his promise: he caught seven balls for 100 yards, rushed for 100 yards, and had punt returns of 24 and 30 yards. "He was a man possessed," Cooper says. "We couldn't take him off the field. And BAM! Just like that, we won nine-straight games. I still get goosebumps when I think about it."

Stroughter's biggest burden during his depression was the guilt he felt for missing his uncle Kenneth Hill's funeral. He was worried he'd abandoned Kenneth's wife, Yvonne, when she needed her family most.

"Sammie's always felt like he had to be perfect," says his mother. "He bears the weight of the world on his shoulders and we had to tell him it was OK, that he doesn't have to feel responsible for everything. When Yvonne started to pull through and she told him it was OK he wasn't at the funeral, it was like this huge weight off him."

After five weeks at home, Stroughter decided he wanted to go back to Corvallis.

This one is on you, too. It doesn't matter that technically you're only half-brothers, he needs someone and without a second thought. You volunteer to be there. He needs someone to come home to every-day, and you may be 30 and enrolled in school, but you'll go. You'll go live with him and drive him everywhere, be his security blanket when he gets scared and clams up. You'll be the strong one again.

So you move to Corvallis, start taking classes at Linn Benton Community College, take him to practice when he wants to go and tell him it's OK when he says he can't handle it today. You pray with him every-day, reciting the serenity prayer, and sit at the coaches' houses for dinner, becoming a part of the brotherhood that is Oregon State football, the brotherhood Sammie had always loved. You're part of it now, too.

And every-day, so many times that you lose count, you grab your baby brother in a hug, hold him close, look him in the eyes and say something over and over again, as many times as you have to, until it finally sinks in -- "We are gonna get through this together."

Stroughter arrived back on campus the second day of camp last fall, and instantly received devastating news: Jim Gilstrap, who had recruited him, had died suddenly after having complications during surgery for intestinal cancer. Stroughter's family and friends had received word of Gilstrap's death in late July, but decided to keep it from Sammie, fearing a relapse in his depression.

"Coach Gilly, he was my boy," Stroughter says. That might seem strange because Gilly was 65 and white and Sammie is 22 and black, but then it comes out that Gilly was a closet fan of the television network BET -- "I gotta be with it," he would tell his teenage daughters and wife, who would roll their eyes -- and that he learned all the college slang and picked up on secret handshakes so any player could feel like they could talk to him.

"The first time Coach Gilly walked in our house, he and Sammie had a rapport right away," Andrea Brown says.

"He was a pillar in my life," Stroughter says. "It was hard to lose him."

Stroughter spent a month in a fog, as the OSU medical staff integrated their treatment with the treatment he had received in California. Every-day, his brother says he begged the medical staff to reduce the dosage. He didn't want his baby brother, the boy Andrea Brown had raised to be a strong, independent man, to become dependent on substances.

The media was asked to leave Stroughter alone, and until recently, no one would confirm he was suffering from clinical depression. He went through practices half-heartedly, deciding to play in the Beavers' second game against Cincinnati. But it was hardly the player he was. He didn't catch a pass in the game and dropped a punt. Two games later at Arizona State, a lacerated kidney sidelined him for the season.

"The Lord had decided it wasn't my time to play and he was telling me, 'I'm gonna sit you down and you're gonna like it,'" Stroughter says. "I had to be able to adapt if football was taken away from me. Now, I know even without football, I'll be happy."

Stroughter still has football for another season after being granted a hardship by the NCAA. Beavers fans hope he brings back the same exuberance he had before.

"He brings a true joy to everyone's life and to our team," Riley said. "He has a unique magnetism that draws everyone to him."

Stroughter has been off antidepressants for a few months and to see him now, one would never guess the loneliness and fear he felt last spring. This was never more evident than a few months ago, at Zion Lutheran School, where Stroughter was the star of show-and-tell.

Jordan Hull is Lee Hull's 7-year-old son and says matter-of-factly, "Sammie is my best friend." They enjoy playing Power Rangers and hide-and-seek tag, and Sammie is the only person in the world that calls Jordan "J-Man."

Sammie surprised Jordan at show-and-tell and was an instant hit, surrounded by kids and teachers, who begged for autographs, pictures and high-fives.
It was a similar scene after OSU's spring game when Stroughter made his way to the locker room. "You're my favorite Beaver!" a boy yelled out to Stroughter. He smiled, and ran over to high-five the little fan. "Sammie, it's good to have you back," said another, slapping Stroughter on the shoulder. Stroughter nodded in agreement. It took a year, but with love and support, Stroughter is back indeed.

Preston Parker will be a junior in the upcoming season. He is set to sit out games against Western Carolina and Chattanooga, and return to play against Wake Forest.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what a surprise!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Preston Parker will be a junior in the upcoming season. He is set to sit out games against Western Carolina and Chattanooga, and return to play against Wake Forest.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what a surprise!
roll.gif

�Yeah....Can't say im surprised...Heres the rest of it though...
Following Preston Parker's guilty plea to two misdemeanor charges Monday morning, Florida State has imposed a number of conditions on the junior wide receiver, in accordance with the Athletics Code of Conduct/Discipline Policy.

The policy states that absent extraordinary circumstances as determined by the administration, misdemeanor charges and subsequent discipline, therefore, will be handled by the head coach, after review by the Director of Athletics, relative to circumstances, background, as well as current and past deportment of the student-athlete involved.

"Preston made a very serious mistake and there are consequences when one of our boys gets in trouble," head coach Bobby Bowden said. "Preston will have the opportunity to continue as a student and as an athlete at Florida State but he will have to earn that right."

In addition to the court-ordered settlement, Bowden has placed Parker on athletic probation and has suspended him for the first two games of the 2008 season. He must also adhere to the following conditions in order to remain a member of the Florida State football team:

1. Move into a supervised dorm
2. Attend weekly study hall sessions
3. Perform an additional 50 hours of community service
4. Attend weekly sessions with athletic compliance
5. Bi-weekly drug testing
6. Mentor at-risk students through Leon County Schools.

"Matters of this magnitude that involve one of our student-athletes are not taken lightly," Florida State Director of Athletics Randy Spetman said. "Once all of the facts were gathered regarding Preston's situation, considerable time was spent in determining what course of action would need to take place and the administration fully supports Coach Bowden's decision."
Have you ever heard a recruit actually come out and say something like this? Like, actually in an article??

May 20, 2008
[h1]Rebels' depth chart intrigues 4-star athlete[/h1]
Neal McCready
RebelSports.net

Talk about it in The Tribal Council
Brandon McGee is less than nine months away from National Signing Day, sure to be one of the most important days of his young life.

The four-star athlete from Lauderhill (Plantation), Fla., is taking the decision seriously, in large part because he hopes that by making the smart choice, he will be putting himself on a three-year clock to fulfilling his ultimate dream.

[table][tr][td]
BRANDONMCGEE07N1200.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lauderhill, Fla., athlete Brandon McGee has 31 offers from elite programs across the country. He's looking for immediate playing time.[/td] [/tr][/table]McGee, a 5-foot-11, 186-pounder with 4.59-second speed in the 40-yard dash, wants to play in the National Football League. Schools hoping to land his considerable services would be advised to keep that squarely in mind when they're making their recruiting pitches.

"Winning national championships and winning bowl games is all fine and dandy, but at the end of the day, it really doesn't put food in your mouth," McGee said. "If I could go there and play early and get exposure, that's all I really care about. At the end of the day, my ultimate goal is to play in the NFL."

McGee, who plays quarterback and cornerback at Plantation, has 31 offers, including one from Ole Miss. LSU recently offered, joining a list that includes Ohio State, Miami, Florida State, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Illinois, among others.

"I'm definitely surprised, but my coach always told me, 'You get out what you put in,' and I definitely think I deserve everything I'm getting right now," McGee said. "At the same time, I still stand very humble and thanking God that I have the blessings that I do."

Ole Miss has a chance to land McGee, he said, based on a conversation the prospect had with Rebel recruiting coordinator/cornerbacks coach Chris Vaughn recently.

"He told me they were quite thin at corner and they had to move some guys around just to get through the spring," McGee said, referring to the Rebels' shifting of Marshay Green from wide receiver to cornerback and Jeremy McGee from running back to cornerback. "I was quite intrigued by that. The key thing is playing time. Exposure is the main deal. No matter where you go, it's all about exposure really. You see guys nowadays getting drafted from I-AA schools and smaller Division I schools, so it's all about playing time and exposure. All I have to see out of Ole Miss is the ability to play early."

McGee loves offense, but with an eye toward the future, he believes he's better suited to play on the defensive side of the ball.

"I'm a very athletic player. I play quarterback and they always say you want to play the best athlete at quarterback in high school," McGee said. "I'm smart with the football. I'm definitely a playmaker and I'm just ambitious on the field. I'm always thinking of a way to get an extra yard. I thought about playing quarterback at the next level but being my height _ six feet _ that's a short quarterback. I could be a big corner, so I think I could have more success at the cornerback position being that I have the footwork to excel at that position."

The Rebels have another couple of connections with McGee as well. Ole Miss is very much in the mix for his teammate, cornerback Josh Robinson, and former Ole Miss quarterback Steve Davis is Plantation's head coach.

"He tells me about Ole Miss, and I was following Coach (Houston) Nutt when he was over at Arkansas and they had Darren McFadden," McGee said. "Coach Vaughn actually asked me about being in that Wild Hog package like they had with McFadden. He was asking me if I would have any problem jumping in that. I definitely wouldn't have any problems with that at all."

McGee said he'll embark on a summer tour of sorts soon, checking out schools all over the Southeast and the Midwest.

"I'm going to get in the car and drive around," McGee said. "I'm probably going to fly into a Midwest city and hit all the Midwest schools. I was talking to my coach about making a stop at Ole Miss probably when I go up to Tennessee and other schools in the Southern region.

"I'm still open right now. There are a lot of stand-out schools. LSU stands out. Ohio State stands out. Illinois stands out. Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Tennessee, I'm still wide open. I can't say any school stands out over the others. My dad always tells me, 'Florida ain't going nowhere. Your home's not going anywhere. Your room's not going anywhere.' It's a three-year experience that I'm off doing something different away from home. I don't have a problem leaving the state at all, if that's what it comes down to."

He keepin it funky but, things dont always go according to plan...
tired.gif
better take advantage of the opportunity placed in front of him

o yea Dre,
Former Florida State Freshman All-American tight end Brandon Warren has taken another step in his quest to become a football player at the University of Tennessee.

Warren, who finished up work at Pellissippi State Community College earlier this month, has been awaiting word on his admission to the University of Tennessee. And according to multiple sources, Warren received word today that he has been admitted as a student and will be in summer school at Tennessee starting June 1st.

For the Alcoa, Tenn., product, admission to the University was the next step in returning to the collegiate field. However, it does not ensure Warren will play this fall.

The former five-star prospect still has to be granted a couple of waivers by the NCAA in order to be eligible for play in 2008. Tennessee will file those waivers on Warren's behalf, but it could not do so until he was granted admission to the University, which occurred late Wednesday afternoon.

Warren's transfer home was complicated by the fact that he left Florida State after one semester, thus failing to honor his National Letter of Intent, and he was denied a release by Seminoles head coach Bobby Bowden

As a freshman at Florida State, Warren had 28 catches for 301 yards and a touchdown earning him All-American honors among rookies.

Coming out of high school, Warren was the 24th-ranked prospect in the country by Rivals.com.
wink.gif

Yeah, I read that #%@% this afternoon. I mean, he gone so I don't wish no ill will towards the dude, but he coulda did it a better way. He better hope heget them waivers though. But dig, I saw in the article I read that dude might be lining up at DE? !@#% is up with that? I mean, I assume he's 100% TE, Butstill...

it's not clear whether the 6-foot-2, 230-pound Warren would play defensive end or tight end for the Vols.

Ehh...Sounds like our DT situation....Especially in the 1st 3 games
sick.gif
sick.gif

But, if y'all don't get that shored up...It might be a long season for your boy EB. Them boys in the secondary can't cover forever...

nah, Ayers is legit, just no one behind him. apparently Gerald Williams is gonn make the switch from LB to DE. Dude is crazy big now, that yr at Prep Juco didhim good.

and on the real, Vos secondary is the strength of the Defense, it would be entire team if the RB situation wasnt as good.
I aint been this happy about our RBs goin into a season since Jamal and the Travis Boys.

pimp.gif

HMMMMMMMMMMM......Whats in the water in SoCal? Cush doing his best Steve Lattimer (The Program) imitation.

Back
Top Bottom