¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Yea Kentucky and Vandy ...
laugh.gif

dont worry, the Official SEC thread is gonna be Poppin once Camps start and yall can all get at me in there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Am i the only one that has false hope for the Canes to beat the Gators this year?
laugh.gif

I mean i know were gonna lose (even though its hard to admit) but somehow i still have some kind of faith
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Yeah there is NO way Georgia is making it through that 6 game stretch a National Championship contender.

Obviously ur the only cat out here usin your head.

Dudes actually think UGA is gonna end up in title game are kidding themselves.
ohwell.gif

They are letting the hype of beating up on Hawaii (
tired.gif
) sway them.

They are not a great team.

Just think, LSU lost two SEC games last season and play in a lott of wars and barely survived, this UGA team aint even close to that LSU team in talent or experience.

Yall can quote me or whatevaer but UGA will lose to Auburn, UF, Tennessee and LSU.

They can beat Auburn and maybe LSU.

Neither team has their QB situation figured out. Except i'm not going to lie, if Auburn can find a dependable TE or something, they are going to be thisyear's Georgia. With all those RB's and Burns at QB, they might as well run some variant of the Wildcat. Auburn is beating NO ONE passing the ball.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Yeah there is NO way Georgia is making it through that 6 game stretch a National Championship contender.

Obviously ur the only cat out here usin your head.

Dudes actually think UGA is gonna end up in title game are kidding themselves.
ohwell.gif

They are letting the hype of beating up on Hawaii (
tired.gif
) sway them.

They are not a great team.

Just think, LSU lost two SEC games last season and play in a lott of wars and barely survived, this UGA team aint even close to that LSU team in talent or experience.

Yall can quote me or whatevaer but UGA will lose to Auburn, UF, Tennessee and LSU.
I understand where you are coming from Gunna. Yes, it does not look like we can get through that schedule. What I will mention is that even withoutthe Hawaii blowout we showed what we could do in the last 7 games of the season. I think the Hawaii game was just icing on the cake toward our high preseasonranking.

UGA aint beatin no one passin the ball ...
they're WRs are a Joke. Im talkin Kings of Comedy, Eddie Murphy Delirious Joke ...
sick.gif

UGA aint beatin no one passin the ball ...
they're WRs are a Joke. Im talkin Kings of Comedy, Eddie Murphy Delirious Joke ...
sick.gif
AJ Green? I know he is a Freshman but still. Also Massaquoi is not that bad. Yes, WR is def not our strong point at all but I think with peoplefocused on stopping the run, we should be able to make some big plays.

[table][tr][td]2008 Football Schedule and Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT/TIME[/td] [td]RECORD/TICKETS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]August 30[/td] [td]Georgia Southern [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 6[/td] [td]Central Michigan [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 13[/td] [td]at South Carolina [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 20[/td] [td]at Arizona State [/td] [td]8:13 PM ET [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 27[/td] [td]Alabama [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 11[/td] [td]Tennessee [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 18[/td] [td]Vanderbilt [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 25[/td] [td]at LSU [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 1[/td] [td]Florida [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 8[/td] [td]at Kentucky [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15[/td] [td]at Auburn [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29[/td] [td]Georgia Tech [/td] [td]TBA [/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [/tr][/table]
Al3, I'll paypal u $50 if UGA only loses 2 games

[table][tr][td]2008 Football Schedule and Results[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]RESULT/TIME[/td] [td]RECORD/TICKETS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]August 30[/td] [td]Georgia Southern[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 6[/td] [td]Central Michigan[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 13[/td] [td]at South Carolina[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 20[/td] [td]at Arizona State[/td] [td]8:13 PM ET[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]September 27[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 11[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 18[/td] [td]Vanderbilt[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]October 25[/td] [td]at LSU[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 1[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 8[/td] [td]at Kentucky[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15[/td] [td]at Auburn[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 29[/td] [td]Georgia Tech[/td] [td]TBA[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [/tr][/table]
Al3, I'll paypal u $50 if UGA only loses 2 games

Let's put the over/under at 3.

$50 either way...3's a push, deal?

laugh.gif
you aint gotta worry, If I lose, I'll pay. I got no problems with that.
Imma man of my word, Al3 was the same cat I said Imma paypal him $$ to cover his ESPN Gameplan so he could watch more college football cuz he said "CalvinJohnson wasnt that good. "
ask him if he got it

laugh.gif

Man, I need to get in on that bet.
nerd.gif

I was looking at the ESPN Gameplan info earlier. I was this close to ordering it today.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

DLo you want in on same deal, thats a Bet then...

laugh.gif
yall liable to be payin me in before the 3rd week in October
I'll buy Halloween Candy for the kids in the neighborhood wit yall $100

DLo you want in on same deal, thats a Bet then...

laugh.gif
yall liable to be payin me in before the 3rd week in October
I'll buy Halloween Candy for the kids in the neighborhood wit yall $100

come on now gunna u the only %*#!# in the neighborhood u no they not getting near yo !@#!. going to zig zag to get around yo house.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Am i the only one that has false hope for the Canes to beat the Gators this year?
laugh.gif

I mean i know were gonna lose (even though its hard to admit) but somehow i still have some kind of faith
frown.gif

I KNOW we're gonna win.

I could see UGA losing 3 games on that schedule but it I am not as confident as my boy Gunna. I will say this, UGAs D better come ready to play Sept the 6th.LeFevour is no joke. The kid can ball out of his mind if he wants to. Justin Hoskins is a great RB and Ontario Sneed is prolly better. Bryan Anderon will alsotorch DBs all day if they match him up 1-on1. I am not saying the Chips will beat them, but UGA better watch themselves. This team has some coacky kids thatare real good. Butch will put together a gamplan that will work.

I was looking at the ESPN Gameplan info earlier. I was this close to ordering it today.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

They already got the Early Bird special up ? any significant price change?
When I get Home Imma hop on it

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
They already got the Early Bird special up ? any significant price change?
When I get Home Imma hop on it

Lookin for my dude to throw a challenge out there that will pay for my scrip.
laugh.gif

How about this Gunna?

Eric Berry is not a good football player.

Back
Top Bottom