¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

laugh.gif

yoooo that reminds me, last season I planned on doing a Gameplan giveaway but I had forgot all about it.
I'll do one this yr. ttho, its gonna be some sorta trivia

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

yoooo that reminds me, last season I planned on doing a Gameplan giveaway but I had forgot all about it.
I'll do one this yr. ttho, its gonna be some sorta trivia

Ehhh....

With Google out there...It ain't gonna be that hard...

I'm thinking about getting that gameplan too...I need to see all the FSU games...

And I want to see more of the other big 3 teams too...And some more SEC games...

I was looking at the ESPN Gameplan info earlier. I was this close to ordering it today.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
They already got the Early Bird special up ? any significant price change?
When I get Home Imma hop on it

It's $109 if you get the Early Bird deal again. I would order it now, but I'm certain the operators at Comcast wouldn't even know what I wastalking about.
I don't think they had it in their system until early/mid August last year. %%#%%*+ Comcast...

laugh.gif
wiz, yea the last 3 games vs Vandy have been on GamePlan

@ DLo, DirecTV is where its At Bruh....

I ve got two seperate cable lines wired into my house
DirecTV is wired only in the Living room & Den and TimeWarner thruiout my house and for internet service.
Last Nov. when I moved in the place, I was told I wouldnt be able to do it but I got it done TWC was just scared I was gonna go with DirecTV and replace them(the only bad part is the 4 yr contract I have with DirecTv )
With Google out there...It ain't gonna be that hard...

I dunno, then I'll do o some random facts about me or some !#%%
Ha, see who got good memory, I'll pm the answers to Ska or somethin and then he can confirm with me whoever gets the questions right first is thewinner.

back to football tho...
Pre-Pre-season predictions *edit* complete change of heart on a few while I was thinking on it**

National Champs
USC
Big east Champs
WVA
SEC Champs
Auburn
Big XII Champs
Mizzu*
Pac 10 Champs
USC
ACC Champs
Wake Forest
Big 10 Champs
O$U

Heisman
Chase Daniel Mizzu
Thorpe
Alphonso Smith WF
Butkus
Rey USC
Lombardi
George Selvi USF
Doak Walker
Beanie Wells O$U

1st coach fired
Toss up: Bobby Bowden/Phil Filmer
Nat'l Freshman of the YR
Will Hill UF

R.I.P.
frown.gif

Uga VI, the well-known University of Georgia mascot, died Friday night from heart failure in Savannah, according to his owner.

Cecelia Seiler confirmed Saturday that Uga VI, who comes from a long line of English Bulldogs that have served as mascots for UGA, had died but referred comments to her husband, Frank "Sonny" Seiler. Frank Seiler could not be reached for comment at his office Saturday afternoon.
[table][/table]
Claude Felton, UGA spokesman and sports information director, said Uga VI suffered heart failure and died Friday night in Savannah.

Uga VI, who became UGA's mascot in 1999, was the son of Uga V, the only college mascot ever to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

The changing of the guard occurred in 1999 when Uga V officially retired during pregame ceremonies at the Georgia-South Carolina game and handed the mascot duties over to Uga VI, according to georgiadogs.com.

Uga VI, who was only one year old at the time of his coronation, was then the biggest of all the mascots weighing in at 65 pounds - more than 20 pounds heavier than his father - and like other Georgia bulldog mascots was a solid white English bulldog, the Web site says.

Burial for Uga VI is planned for Monday in Sanford Stadium at the University of Georgia, according to a Savannah Morning News report.

Will Hill
pimp.gif
:
Gunna you really think Phil will be forced out? I think he will coach 2-3 more years than pull a Lloyd Carr move up to the athletics office.

Originally Posted by DLo13

R.I.P.
frown.gif

Uga VI, the well-known University of Georgia mascot, died Friday night from heart failure in Savannah, according to his owner.

Cecelia Seiler confirmed Saturday that Uga VI, who comes from a long line of English Bulldogs that have served as mascots for UGA, had died but referred comments to her husband, Frank "Sonny" Seiler. Frank Seiler could not be reached for comment at his office Saturday afternoon.
[table][/table]
Claude Felton, UGA spokesman and sports information director, said Uga VI suffered heart failure and died Friday night in Savannah.

Uga VI, who became UGA's mascot in 1999, was the son of Uga V, the only college mascot ever to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

The changing of the guard occurred in 1999 when Uga V officially retired during pregame ceremonies at the Georgia-South Carolina game and handed the mascot duties over to Uga VI, according to georgiadogs.com.

Uga VI, who was only one year old at the time of his coronation, was then the biggest of all the mascots weighing in at 65 pounds - more than 20 pounds heavier than his father - and like other Georgia bulldog mascots was a solid white English bulldog, the Web site says.

Burial for Uga VI is planned for Monday in Sanford Stadium at the University of Georgia, according to a Savannah Morning News report.

frown.gif
frown.gif
R.I.P. The best winning percentage of any Uga.
I wonder what they have to do to get Uga VII ready for the season.

F408579.jpg

awww the old no matter what u can take a %%+%* out of the hood but he still going to dress like a %%+%*

You a Kodi Burns believer, Gunna? I'm not a fan...yet.

Then again, he can't be any worse than Brandon Cox. I'm gonna miss that dude.
laugh.gif

They'll be nice. I'm still undecided on LSU or Auburn to win the West.

Im not a believer but he is an athlete in the mold of Dameyune Craig and Burns has alot more talent out there with him.

He can make enough scoring plays, whether with his feet (mostly) or arm, to win the west.

So if recruits are declared ineligible due to not meeting grade requirements or whatever, do they have to go ju-co? Are there any other options?

I read somewhere today that A&M has 4 of its '08 recruits likely to not meet requirements to get in or whatever (2 being Derrick Hall and Tony Jerod, acouple of our best recruits)...

Yeah, I think it depends. If a kid has all his core requirements met but doesn't have the test score (SAT or ACT), he can go prep school til he gets thescore. I mean, I know one kid who couldn't afford prep that just worked and kept taking the SAT til he got it.

Gunna...
I don't know if it was in this thread, we were supposed to make some kind of bet, you talked tough and told me to PM you my e-mail, I did but never heard apeep from you.
nerd.gif

Yea we were, I cant remember the bet we were supposed to make.
was it football?

maybe track?

cj spiller related?

but the email was about real estate, I still have the email addy u shot me. we were talkin about foreclosures.

Maybe old news but Dee Finley did not qualify for UF. That is 3 safeties lost Finch, Hornsby and Finley. Hopefully this means Will Hill sees the field a tonthis year, with Major sliding over to SS.

Ahh, okay...yeah if you need to, hit me up. I was just joking about the bet thing, it's nothing. Just figured I'd try to get a free season of Gameplantoo, haha.

I was looking at the ESPN Gameplan info earlier. I was this close to ordering it today.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
They already got the Early Bird special up ? any significant price change?
When I get Home Imma hop on it

Thanks for the heads up. Never had Gameplan before, but just moved to NYC from CA so gotta keep up with my Trojans and Pac-10. Is it worthgetting?

Back
Top Bottom