¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

i have no sympathy for antone...
smh.gif
n' had his own momma cryin on signing day....i was real bitter back then
laugh.gif

oh yea if Miami can go 7-5 then i'll be happy.....and Clemson WILL choke this year....somebody else will win the ACC...

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

smh.gif
laugh.gif

oh yea if Miami can go 7-5 then i'll be happy.....and Clemson WILL choke this year....somebody else will win the ACC...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My guy damn sure did pull a NSD shocker....

But uhh, as for FSU....the success depends on 5 people....LG,LT, C,RT, RG.....

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Any specific reason you will feel that way?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

Tommy Bowden

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

Tommy Bowden

ohwell.gif
yeah, thats the only thing that is causing me concern..i honestlybelieve he was the difference between us not winning the ACC the past two years which i believe we should have won...

My dude Trent Guy (WR, Lousville) got shot in the back this morning....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I heard he gonna be alright though, but damn...

Originally Posted by dreClark

My dude Trent Guy got shot in the back this morning....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
.....damn....this the one who play at Louisville....or the other one?

Originally Posted by dreClark

My dude Trent Guy got shot in the back this morning....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
.....damn....this the one who play at Louisville....or the other one?

Yeah, I should have specified.

He's the one that is still at Louisville. WR, Had a couple� TD's last year.

The other one is Rod Council...Used to be at Louisville...He's still locked up (last I heard) for robbing that convenience store...
July 5, 2008
[h1]Louisville WR shot in the back, should recover[/h1]
Associated Press

Talk about it in the Message Boards

LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Louisville wide receiver Trent Guy was shot in the back early Saturday outside garage near a downtown nightclub. The school said it expects him to fully recover.

The 20-year-old junior was taken to University Hospital, where he was in stable condition after surgery, athletic department spokesman Rocco Gasparro said.

"His injuries aren't as severe as they could be," said Gasparro, who visited Guy. "At this time, we expect him to have a full recovery, but it's too early to speculate on his playing status."

Police said there have been no arrests and they are investigating.

Gasparro said an argument was sparked after a man touched Guy's fiance at the club. The club asked them to leave. On the way to Guy's car, two men - one having clashed with Guy at the club - opened fire on the victim and his fiance, Gasparro said.

The shooting was reported about 2:25 a.m., police spokesman Phil Russell said. He declined to say if Guy was shot, citing police department policy, but he confirmed there was a shooting involving a 20-year-old male.
Guy played in all 12 games for the Cardinals last season at receiver and was the team's top kick returner. He caught 11 passes for 177 yards and two touchdowns, and averaged 22.2 yards on kickoff returns and scored a touchdown. He was expected to start at receiver this season.

see i thought there was a trent guy and a trent guy jr....i know one came out of HS in 05 but i thought there was another one too....idk

see i thought there was a trent guy and a trent guy jr....i know one came out of HS in 05 but i thought there was another one too....idk

I thought you were talking about the two dudes that I know that go to Louisville that are from Charlotte.
But yeah, Yeah there are two of them.They are cousins. One of them, their real name is Trenton .

Trenton Guy Jr, just came out. He's a beast at track. He goes to Clemson now.
[table][tr][td]
number_button-blank.gif
[/td] [td] [font=Arial, Helvetica]Trenton Guy[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
1502232.jpeg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
profile.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Class:
Freshman
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Hometown:
Charlotte, NC
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Height:
5-8
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Position:
Sprints
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Major:
Psychology
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
West Charlotte High School Highlights
2007 National Scholastic Indoor Championship winner in the 200m dash...also earned All-America honors in the 60m dash at that prestigious competition...2007 Nike Outdoor national champion in the 100m dash (10.41)...finished fifth in the 200m at the Nike Outdoor meet...claimed AAAA state titles in North Carolina in the 55m and 300m indoors, as well as 100m, 4x100m, and 4x400m events outdoors... runner-up in the 200m at the 2007 state outdoor AAAA meet...won the 100m dash at the 51st Queen City Relays in 2007...regional champion in 2007 in the 100m and 200m...named North Carolina's Runner-of-the-Year by the Charlotte Observer...came to Clemson with personal bests of 10.33 (100m) and 21.09 (200m).

Trent Guy is the one at Louisville.
[table][tr][td]
number_button-3.gif
[/td] [td] [font=Arial, Helvetica]Trent Guy[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
546505.jpeg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
profile.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Class:
Junior
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Hometown:
Charlotte, N.C.
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]High School:
West Charlotte
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Height / Weight:
5-9 / 165
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Position:
WR
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
At Louisville:
Speedy wide receiver who has big-play potential... has become a valuable special teams performer... has worked hard to be a more consistent wide receiver.

2007:
Appeared in 12 games as a wide receiver and on special teams... caught 11 passes for 177 yards and a pair of scores... returned a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns... averaged a team-best 7.2 yards a punt return and a 22.4 yards a kickoff return... was second on the team with 990 all-purpose yards... recorded two receptions for 50 yards versus NC State... caught a career-high six passes for 69 yards and two touchdowns versus Utah... also returned a career-best seven kicks for 144 yards... returned a punt 54 yards in the season-opener against Murray State... also scampered 100 yards for a touchdown on a kickoff off return versus Kentucky... averaged a season-best 37.5 yards a kickoff return in a loss to Kentucky.

2006:
Appeared in nine games... averaged 7.4 yards a punt return... returned five kicks for a 14.2 average... returned three kicks for 46 yards against Connecticut... returned a punt 40 yards for a touchdown against West Virginia... returned four punts for 20 yards against Syracuse... had a long return of 14 yards.

Before Louisville:
Two-year starter at West Charlotte High School... also outstanding track and field performer... caught 36 passes for 609 yards and five touchdowns as a senior... rushed 28 times for 138 yards and a score... named the team's offensive Most Valuable Player... selected All-Conference and All-County... returned five kicks for touchdowns as a junior... averaged almost 40.0 yards per punt and kick return... earned All-Conference special teams honors... played only two seasons of high school football after breaking his arm and transferring from Martin High School... son of Elaine and Willie Guy... born 8/22/87... undecided major.

oh ok....clemson stay getting track athletes from NC

i remember rod council...cause he was suppose to go to VT but he got caught stealing computers right?
laugh.gif

oh ok....clemson stay getting track athletes from NC

i remember rod council...cause he was suppose to go to VT but he got caught stealing computers right?
laugh.gif

Yep. Stealing computers from his own HS.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lost that Scholly immediately after that

Gunna, you may be the expert on this but anyone chime in..

- Is DirecTV the way to go for the fall? do you got pay extra for FSN package? (i know for gameplan)...what else does it include?

- DVR, Tivo, etc....does that service come included with that?...and if not, what is the best recording service available?

- Or is digital cable and buying the extra services ok to go with...I got comcast right now

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

As for Kelly . . He devised a gameplan against USF that put up 56 points with a slow 6'6" QB and a patchwork recieving corps that featured a true freshman who was playing D at mid-season starting in the slot. He'll have a lot more to work with now that Costa, who's got some wheels, and like I said earlier this kid Masoli who's currently a 5 star JC for the '09 class but instead opted to sign with Oregon in the summer(he wasn't in JC for academic issues). The feelinng around the program is that Kelly is just THAT good, in fact the rumor I've heard is that he might take over at HC with Belotti moving to associate AD in '09.

Momentum never builds that way. It might be logical in your mind, but there is no way you guys start the first 9 games 8-1 and ranked #2 in the nation likeDixon/Stewart were heading into Zona. You might end up with the same overall record at the end of the season, but the peak of your season will not be nearlyas high as the '07 team.

[h1]Former Colerain football star charged[/h1]
By Amber Ellis • [email protected] • July 6, 2008

Eugene Clifford, a backup cornerback for Ohio State and former Colerain High School football standout, is facing assault charges after allegedly punching two men in the face.

adlabel_horz.gif

According to police, Clifford hit two Holy Grail employees who were trying to break up a fight early Friday at the Corryville tavern. No further information about the brawl was available.

This is not the first time Clifford, 20, has been in trouble with the law or his team.

In December 2007, Clifford, then in his first season with the Buckeyes, was suspended for an undisclosed violation of team rules. His suspension forced him to sit out of the national championship game against LSU.

While a senior at Colerain, Clifford was cited for marijuana possession in March 2007. He paid a $105 fine in that case, though the player's father, Eugene Clifford Jr. later denied the drugs belonged to his son.

Clifford, a safety while at Colerain, was named a high school All-American by Parade Magazine and USA Today. He also was an Enquirer Player of the Year.
Clifford, who is facing two misdemeanor assault charges, is scheduled to appear in court Monday morning for his arraignment.

Peace.
eyes.gif
Vlad, we need you
laugh.gif

Yes. DirecTV is a must have for College Football season. Gotta have that ESPNU and all those damn FSN channels.

I think a lot of those Gameplan games are on those FSN channels too.

Anybody know if the Gameplan games are in HD?

Vlad, we need you
laugh.gif

Vlad's gone. He said with 5-6 DB commits he's looking elsewhere. Sounded like he pretty much dropped O$U. We're not looking goodeither. Sounded like he wants to be in the South.

What good with the other dudes that got caught this spring? Any suspensions going to be handed down? Or did that already happen?

YUKU IS HOT %@#@!@# TRASH. it wont show allen post for me which i no i replayed to %@#@!@# pice of !#%%

anyways like i said

With Direct TV you have to get the sports packages but not sure how much it coast i think like 40 or something. we just added on at the house when we gotDirect TV so not 100% on it. u get all the foxsports,ESPNU,NFL Network,Verses,NBA TV,Big Ten Network and that CBS channel that they just made also. u get theSEC channel but games are blacked out. also some bigeast games come on some off channels next to foxsports.

gameplan is not in HD. alotta games are regional and not broadcast in HD.

but fsn is hd.

directv is the way to go for everything, honestly.

I dunno what packages are available now, but when I signed up for direcTV i signed a 4 yr contract, and got 1 HD DVR on basic $29 plan and purchsed gameplanand nfl ticket.

i heard comcast is the worst tho

Originally Posted by IYE2

[h1]Former Colerain football star charged[/h1]

By Amber Ellis • [email protected] • July 6, 2008

Eugene Clifford, a backup cornerback for Ohio State and former Colerain High School football standout, is facing assault charges after allegedly
punching two men in the face.

adlabel_horz.gif

According to police, Clifford hit two Holy Grail employees who were trying to break up a fight early Friday at the Corryville tavern. No further
information about the brawl was available.

This is not the first time Clifford, 20, has been in trouble with the law or his team.

In December 2007, Clifford, then in his first season with the Buckeyes, was suspended for an undisclosed violation of team rules. His suspension
forced him to sit out of the national championship game against LSU.

While a senior at Colerain, Clifford was cited for marijuana possession in March 2007. He paid a $105 fine in that case, though the player's
father, Eugene Clifford Jr. later denied the drugs belonged to his son.

Clifford, a safety while at Colerain, was named a high school All-American by Parade Magazine and USA Today. He also was an Enquirer Player of the
Year.

Clifford, who is facing two misdemeanor assault charges, is scheduled to appear in court Monday morning for his arraignment.
Peace.
eyes.gif
Vlad, we need you
laugh.gif

Cliff is acting a fool. He was about to come back home to UC from what I heard. That is done for now though.

Louisville's Trent Guy got shot the other night, Dre, ain't that your dude?

[h1]Guy feeling better[/h1]
U of L wide receiver Trent Guy remains in stable condition at University Hospital tonight but appears to be improving after suffering a gunshot wound in the back early Saturday morning.

Team spokesman Rocco Gasparro said Guy was feeling better today and was able to sit up and visit with well-wishers. Guy is expected to be hospitalized for about a week.

in other bad news for Louisville, JaJuan Spillma (one of my high school's finest
eyes.gif
) got the boot finally after his 2nd DUI, he had drugs and a gun on him this time.

Hmmm...I'ma have to see what I can work out with campus housing
eyes.gif

...on what Kycat just posted...

Are the arrests, suspensions, etc...in CFB amazing to anyone else? Every single year....and depending on how good the players are will determine thediscipline. I've gotten kinda sick of it

Comcast gets the
indifferent.gif
for still not offering ESPNU. I'm trying tosee some D3 game that nobody cares about, dammit.
laugh.gif

(Seriously, though...I need that. CSTV, too.
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Are the arrests, suspensions, etc...in CFB amazing to anyone else? Every single year....and depending on how good the players are will determine the discipline. I've gotten kinda sick of it

i've been sick of this type of stuff in all sports....i don't know if it made it to NT or not, but Manny Ramirez shoved a senior citizen Red Soxemployee cuz he got mad the dude couldn't get him 16 tickets to a game, on gameday. Shawn Chacon kinda does the same thing, he gets released.

not saying Chacon shouldn't have gotten released (he sucks,) and i'm not saying Manny should get released
laugh.gif
. buy ya know...

laugh.gif
here ya go allen....not sure if this stuff was posted, but:

Arkansas linebacker Wendel Davis is staring a felony in the face after punching through a motorist's window. This wasn't just an isolated attack or a break-in: dude bumped his scooter. Oh, but there's more.

Davis claims that the bumper, Onyebuchi Odunukwe, 20, had sent him threatening messages hours before the accident. Apparently, Odunukwe and Davis had an altercation at Reynolds Razorback Stadium just before the traffic incident. According to Davis, he had made out with Odunukwe's girlfriend early Saturday morning. So, apparently, Odunukwe tried to run Davis over. A completely rational reaction, I'd say. Everyone knows you don't mess with Onyebuchi Odunukwe's kool-aid.

This news is coming on the heels of another Arkansas linebacker arrest, as Freddy Burton has been charged with drunk-driving.

A third Arkansas linebacker, Freddie Fairchild, has already been dismissed by incoming head coach Bobby Petrino.

Petrino has yet to take action against the two most recent arrestees, as he is still working out all the facts.

Hogs' Davis charged after traffic incident (The Baxter Bulletin)

Back
Top Bottom