591C.jpg

What_the_game%27s_been_missing.jpg

What do you want?
Club? Whistle Song
Flashy? Santana's Town , Oh Yes
Street? Mic Check, S.A.N.T.A.N.A.
Introspective? One Day I'll Smile, Why?
Emotional? Jelously, Rain Drops, Who Am I
I went from the pot with coco/ to the block with coco/ to gettin locked catchin a charge dealin with the cops with coco/ now im just hot like cocoa/ catch me on the block bein watched in a drop same color as chocolate cocoa

pimp.gif

he need to get back to how he was when he was hungry...i see little flashes of it in the new stuff
pimp.gif

I'm all with you on the Santana appreciation but what kinda name is Strawberry Milkshake for a man?

Possibly one of the worst MC's of all time. Seems like a herb too.

Thank you for throwing up that garbage @%+ quote to prove my point.

AY!

Ya girl think im sweet & im nice.. So she tellin her friends she wanna meet me, seewhat im like, see that im trife, see that im sheist.. See if i just wanna *%%$ her & leave her that night.. So i *%%$ her & leave her that night, tellher call me in the morning. juelz santana %@%@$ see you at night

I went from the pot with coco/ to the block with coco/ to gettin locked catchin a charge dealin with the cops with coco/ now im just hot like cocoa/ catch me on the block bein watched in a drop same color as chocolate cocoa
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Thats the line you bring into an Appreciation post???
laugh.gif
sounds like something a freshman wankster would write.

"what kind of name is Strawberry Milkshakes for a man?"

I dont think like usual people, who think like usual people, who don't think right

Tell em cha cha and bafangu, you think im crazy, well i do too...leave me alone please...

Originally Posted by illphillip

Possibly one of the worst MC's of all time. Seems like a herb too.

Thank you for throwing up that garbage @%+ quote to prove my point.

I get you could be on your old school/ "real hip hop" stuff, but one of theworst MCs?

Come on..It's like me saying Deshawn Stevenson is a terrible basketball player andhas no NBA talent whatsoever just based on me not liking dude. Bad analogy maybe, but you get the point.

Juelz is hardly my favorite MC but i wouldn't call him the worst of all time at all. From Me To U was a solid album.

Dude could drop verse of the year tomorrow but he'll never see the light of day in my top 200 MC's based off that one stove line from his first joint.%%@% hurt my head cause of how wack it was...I hope son was like 15 when the Dips were popping.

No Joey
Wasn't Fat Joe "Joe Crack" when dude was still under his mothers skirt???????? I'm not a Fat Joe fan, but stop it duke. J.O.E> anything I've heard from Juelz.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Wasn't Fat Joe "Joe Crack" when dude was still under his mothers skirt???????? I'm not a Fat Joe fan, but stop it duke. J.O.E > anything I've heard from Juelz.

Believe that.

+2

Please with the CRACK comments, juelz is "ok" at best, to me he is by far the most overrated rapper out.

Back
Top Bottom