☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 60): "Redomption" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

FYI: downloading isn't so bad, uploading/sharing is what gets you caught up, which is why I avoid torrents. As soon as you download a little bit, you areimmediately uploading some (in case you didn't know what seeding was)

Originally Posted by treewing

FINALLY!! My site says it's being uploaded.... I wonder what took so long...
i think i know what site youre talking about

yea torrents ftl i got two that prob wont finish till morning

Pretty good episode, but not as much laughs as previous ones.
laugh.gif
@ Turtledriving away from Drama and making Drama walk 9 miles.
I thought Turtle was finally going to get a girl (the girl that gave him advice as being an assistant)
laugh.gif

Curious to see what happen now that that dude is gone. Sucks they didn't have Lloyd in this episode - dude is always hilarious.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

One thing I noticed Eric didn't wash his hands when he slapped hands with Bow in the restroom
laugh.gif

Are you kidding me homie?
laugh.gif

Overall very solid episode. I like the direction they appear to be going. Is Ari offered Alan's job? Does E fill the Ari's vacancy in the company? DoesE become Vince's agent? All interesting and VERY possible.

i enjoyed this episode. i liked the ending a lot. haha.

E: alan died.
vin: that's awful...
drama: is it bro?

then dre starts to play. verrry nice sequence.

Very good episode IMO........surprised Ari didn't go off when Allan & Bob were getting @ him on the golf course.

Dom was good this episode, guess they changed his character.

That girl that Turtle got for Drama
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dre & Snoop "Imagine" @ the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...........Entourage always on point with the music throughout the episodes.

vlcsnap255681nk3.png

"Is it bro? .."
- Drama
* Snoop feat. Dr.Dre & D'Angelo - "Imagine" queues.

.. this part had me for some reason .

Originally Posted by jal22588

i enjoyed this episode. i liked the ending a lot. haha.

E: alan died.
vin: that's awful...
drama: is it bro?

then dre starts to play. verrry nice sequence.
pimp.gif

Pretty interesting episode.

Turtle quitting and driving off
roll.gif

Actually felt compassion for Dom
embarassed.gif

Alan dying was way out of left field. This has to open up smoke jumpers for vince...

was there a preview of next weeks episode?

btw, zshare FTW!!

Alan dying was definitely unexpected. this is most likely going to open things way up for Vin, and possibly Ari (though I don't think he'll make thatjump)

Pretty good episode though. not as funny as the last one, but pretty well balanced

in the scene were drama and turtle was talking by the car.. did anyone else notice, the girl in the background wearing the gray sweater passes by 3 times inthat whole scene???????

Anyone else thinking that since Bob came back into the picture that Vince will do the Ramones movie? Especially since he was bringing it up to Alan?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by NIMO007

One thing I noticed Eric didn't wash his hands when he slapped hands with Bow in the restroom
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Overall very solid episode. I like the direction they appear to be going. Is Ari offered Alan's job? Does E fill the Ari's vacancy in the company? Does E become Vince's agent? All interesting and VERY possible.

why would ari be offered alan's job? ari is an agent and alan is.. well iono what his job is called but i highly doubt it'll go that way. andtechnically, ari killed alan. and they're gonna offer him his job?

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

in the scene were drama and turtle was talking by the car.. did anyone else notice, the girl in the background wearing the gray sweater passes by 3 times in that whole scene???????

actually it was 4 times, the 4th time was when turtle was driving off. i was wondering wth was up with that too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by dland24

NIMO007 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Overall very solid episode. I like the direction they appear to be going. Is Ari offered Alan's job? Does E fill the Ari's vacancy in the company? Does
E become Vince's agent? All interesting and VERY possible.

why would ari be offered alan's job? ari is an agent and alan is.. well iono what his job is called but i highly doubt it'll go that way. and technically, ari killed alan. and they're gonna offer him his job?

My guess is someone replaces Alan. Someone who doesn't hate Vince and the writers choose Vince for teh second lead.

badboy, i noticed that too...just watched it a few mins ago since i called out of work today, hehe.

i kept rewinding it to see if I was seeing things or not, thought it was 3x, didnt notice the 4th time she walked by. bad editing.

in the scene were drama and turtle was talking by the car.. did anyone else notice, the girl in the background wearing the gray sweater passes by 3 times in that whole scene???????

eek.gif
I thought I was trippin. FINALLY someone saw it too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

eek.gif
roll.gif

Lol.....Just finished watching and came in here to see if I was trippin too!

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

eek.gif
roll.gif
Lol.....Just finished watching and came in here to see if I was trippin too!

hahaha....i noticed that too, second time she passed..
laugh.gif
...but third time?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom