☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

laugh.gif
I can't believe my eyes with kwame
pimp.gif

the more i see that damn Budweiser commercial, the less sympathy i feel foe the Mavs
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Say....Golden State Warriors look like they could turn out to be pretty nice this season, outside of having a rookie coaching staff, they have a solid squad 7 deep. 
I didn't know they got the new journey man of the league that is Kwame Brown though
laugh.gif
 (Never did, never have, and never will see what MJ saw in this kid to take him #1 back in the day)

I know I always post OKC related stuff, but this is David Stern doing his presser interview in OKC and he dropped some bombshells that affect everyone and confirmed some things many of us all knew, but thought he would never admit flat out. Basically, you can only have 2 superstars. He says when you get to that point, that "you have to make a decision." on one of your good players it's a good thing because it means you are good and have made it. He also tooks a few shots at Jeff Van Gundy, somewhat left the door open OKC could get an All Star Game, he then at the same time goes against his and the owner's whole stance with his rant about how management is more important than market size, talks about the sale of the Hornets in the next 2 months, says he knows he will piss 1/2 the owners off but management is more important than anything, then ends with the Rasheed Wallace "both teams played hard." It's 13 minutes.

Spoiler [+]
http://newsok.com/thunder...-thrills/article/3635120
Thunder: OKC will eventually have to pay for its thrills
NBA commissioner David Stern said if the Thunder wants to win big with its current core, it eventually would have to be a luxury payer. And that might be a good thing.

BY DARNELL MAYBERRY, Staff Writer, [email protected] Comment on this article 3
Published: December 25, 2011

Minutes before the Oklahoma City Thunder tipped off what is expected to be a promising 2011-12 campaign, NBA commissioner David Stern conceded that if the franchise wants to win big with its current core, it eventually would have to be a luxury tax payer.

And the commissioner considered that a good thing.

“That means you've arrived and you're out there being competitive,â€

Damn again, Lakers were playing some inspired offense during that comeback but Sac just wanted it more. They got a solid team there.

Thorton, Reke, Cousins
pimp.gif

Steph also has a glass ankle. Jesus.

Mavericks? Yikes. We look bad. We have time to turn it around? Of course.

Steph needs an ankle transplant. He needs to be out there with a metal cast around that joint at all times. I dunno it's been 2 games and he's messed up that ankle both times.

Maybe Dell can be a donor.

Denver's scary fun to watch and scary good. They play just like I use them in 2k (7SOL-lite and no egos). Hope it stays that way.
Bad coaching by Thibs and terrible PG play for trying to keep up with GS in the 1st half.

A friend of mine that is a Sacramento fan, wrote on his facebook "The Kings are back!"...I was genuinely embarrassed for the guy..Kings definitely improved and are a team on the rise, but they're far from "back"..Sayin "____ are back!" after 1 win is what us Knicks' fans do..Find your own damn thing Kings' fans
30t6p3b.gif

I did not like Rick C's comments at the end of that Mavs loss in regards to Den and Melo. I hope Melo drops 100 on their head for that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn again, Lakers were playing some inspired offense during that comeback but Sac just wanted it more. They got a solid team there.

Thorton, Reke, Cousins
pimp.gif

Damn straight we wanted it more!!!!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

A friend of mine that is a Sacramento fan, wrote on his facebook "The Kings are back!"...I was genuinely embarrassed for the guy..Kings definitely improved and are a team on the rise, but they're far from "back"..Sayin "____ are back!" after 1 win is what us Knicks' fans do..Find your own damn thing Kings' fans
30t6p3b.gif

I'm guilty of this
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

But I am mostly saying "Kings are back" sarcastically
laugh.gif

On the reals though.... if we play like this every night, we could be scary
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif

I'm guilty of this
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I gotta say, Thornton surprised me..Dude was ballin' out on that court..If he can score like that on a nightly basis, Tyreke continues to improve that jumper, and Jimmer becomes the Kings' version of Jamal Crawford, that team can def sneak into the playoffs..With the way veteran teams are coming out flat, a young team like the Kings can give themselves an early head start the first 10-15 games of the season and that can be the difference in which teams make or miss the playoffs

Side note: Can we update the thread title? CP3 getting traded to the Clippers happened awhile ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
I'm guilty of this
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I gotta say, Thornton surprised me..Dude was ballin' out on that court..If he can score like that on a nightly basis, Tyreke continues to improve that jumper, and Jimmer becomes the Kings' version of Jamal Crawford, that team can def sneak into the playoffs..With the way veteran teams are coming out flat, a young team like the Kings can give themselves an early head start the first 10-15 games of the season and that can be the difference in which teams make or miss the playoffs
Ya Thornton did his thing.... and honestly you should kind of expect this sort of performance from him on any given night. It was kinda weird seeing Tyreke sort of take a back seat to Thornton, but he still got his. I'm amazed at Tyreke's shot falling
laugh.gif
Jimmer will have better games. Can't wait.
Thornton probably shut up a lot of the folks saying he got overpaid. 

Wolves game was crazy. Not really mad at this loss, missed free throws and 3 pointers killed us. I can see Rubio and JJ starting a few games this season. Still don't understand why Beasley didn't go off the backboard at the end there. Most of the people leaving the game wanted Beasley traded by the end of the week.

The more I see Dwill play I feel like he's more suited to play the four more. Don't know if he can keep up with most three right now.

KD is just unreal man

All I know is I saw Luke moving his feet to the left next thing he was on the floor looking for change.

This wolves team is gonna be so interesting.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I did not like Rick C's comments at the end of that Mavs loss in regards to Den and Melo. I hope Melo drops 100 on their head for that.
nerd.gif
...can I get more info?
Just saw it on Game time. While trying to compliment the Nuggs for whooping the Mavs $!%, in postgame interview he straight up slights Melo by saying DEN is better without Melo and he really believed their record after the trade proved that. All to convey that DEN is a really good team (funny cuz he starts off contradicting himself by saying the Nuggs have given them a hard time for the past 3 years).

Back
Top Bottom