☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Niketalk's First Ever BEST AVY CONTEST ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

jumpshot

Banned
Let's see who got the best avy on NT. In this contest, you can either enter an avy in the contest, or vote for any of the avys that have been entered.Voting will end at the end of the week on Sunday at 12:00 A.M. midnight. During the day on Sunday, I'll count up all the votes and determine a winner. Thewinner will be announced by 10:00 P.M. Sunday night. The winner might also get a prize.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Here are the rules:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. You can either enter an avy in the contest, or vote. If you enter an avy, you can still vote.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. You can't vote for the same avy more than once. You can vote as many times as you want in thecontest, but you only get one vote per avy. If you decide to vote again, you gotta vote for a different avy. Those multiple votes for a certain avy won'tcount.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. If you wanna enter an avy, you can only enter ONE avy. You can't enter more than one avy in thecontest. All extra avys entered will be disqualified.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. If you wanna enter an avy, don't steal someone else's avy and use it as your own. You canuse someone's else's avy, but only with their consent. A stolen avy will be disqualified also.[/color]

This is the avy I'm entering (courtesy of 2o6 aka cq23):

c641604dcd5856e58a4e30d18196a2ca946d4f58.gif

And my first vote goes to myself.

LET'S GET IT!!!!!..........

No SN is jumping out at me right now. But maybe if I come across a good one I'll post it up in here

This should be good. If taken seriously we'll see some good work. The ones who use Flash graphics are going to be favorites.

Time for me to come up with something new.

Back
Top Bottom