☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by rocyaice

BTW, is that Adam Levine from Maroon 5 or am I trippin' up there playin' with Coldplay?
I thought the same thing man.

I guess that wasn't him. Damn I seen him too fast or something because I was like damn that looks exactly like dude from Maroon 5 lol.

wait a minute.....wasnt it the Grammy's that jayz performed 99 problems and Kid Rock forgot the lyrics to the cop part?
or was that a different award show?

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

And for the record, that's a weak %+% Jay verse...
I thought I was the only one who thought so. Everyone on here sayin Hov killed it must be stans.

Haha go listen to grammy family freestyle and tell me that verse was horrible.
the performance/execution of the verse was weak. Everyone actin like that's the best verse they ever heard and performance they've ever seen and it really wasn't that good.

Neither of yall mentioned anything about the performance you two said the verse was whack. I will agree the performance was sub par.

RedMan wrote:

eghckk wrote:

Tuff G0ng wrote:

And for the record, that's a weak %+% Jay verse...
I thought I was the only one who thought so. Everyone on here sayin Hov killed it must be stans.

Haha go listen to grammy family freestyle and tell me that verse was horrible.

the performance/execution of the verse was weak. Everyone actin like that's the best verse they ever heard and performance they've ever
seen and it really wasn't that good.

So the pformance and execution was weak?I thought the topic at hand was the verse being weak?

Got Em......

Originally Posted by bkmac

BTW, is that Adam Levine from Maroon 5 or am I trippin' up there playin' with Coldplay?
I thought the same thing man.

I guess that wasn't him. Damn I seen him too fast or something because I was like damn that looks exactly like dude from Maroon 5 lol.
They kind of do look like, haha.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

February 08, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!! According to some VERY WELL PLACED sources, R&B singer Chris Brown is under investigation for assaulting a "female friend."

An insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that Chris and the female friend were leaving last night's Clive Davis party when the alleged assault occurred.

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com that the woman called police - alleging that Chris assaulted her.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 1 - We got the following report from a MediaTakeOut.com reader on the ground at the Grammy's
Rihanna is at the hospital now & filed a police report on chris, though she left her name out of the report. We are at the staples center right now scrambling to fill the gaps of chris brown & rihannas performance. So far we've got justin timberlake & al green doing a duet of 'let's stay together'

EDITOR'S UPDATE 2 - Police are now ACTIVELY searching for Chris Brown. As of 7:40 PM ET, the police have yet to see or speak to Chris. When he is located its not clear whether he will be arrested or not.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 3 - One of Rihanna's friends reached out to MediaTakeOut.com. She is bruised and upset, but she did not suffer any SERIOUS injuries.

Members of the press ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report. When we FIRST

reported this story NO OTHER news source in the world was reporting this. Now it's EVERYWHERE. Any reporters who STEAL this report is subject to be put ON BLAST!!

that site is full of it sometimes.......

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

"chasing pavements" is
pimp.gif
Word...amazing song. Adele is dope.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Chris Brown endorsements are being dropped as we type..

You mean no more of that double your pleasure double your fun with doublemint gum commercial? That might not be a bad thing....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

February 08, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!! According to some VERY WELL PLACED sources, R&B singer Chris Brown is under investigation for assaulting a "female friend."

An insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that Chris and the female friend were leaving last night's Clive Davis party when the alleged assault occurred.

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com that the woman called police - alleging that Chris assaulted her.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 1 - We got the following report from a MediaTakeOut.com reader on the ground at the Grammy's
Rihanna is at the hospital now & filed a police report on chris, though she left her name out of the report. We are at the staples center right now scrambling to fill the gaps of chris brown & rihannas performance. So far we've got justin timberlake & al green doing a duet of 'let's stay together'

EDITOR'S UPDATE 2 - Police are now ACTIVELY searching for Chris Brown. As of 7:40 PM ET, the police have yet to see or speak to Chris. When he is located its not clear whether he will be arrested or not.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 3 - One of Rihanna's friends reached out to MediaTakeOut.com. She is bruised and upset, but she did not suffer any SERIOUS injuries.

Members of the press ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report. When we FIRST
reported this story NO OTHER news source in the world was reporting this. Now it's EVERYWHERE. Any reporters who STEAL this report is subject to be put ON BLAST!!

ya'll can front if you want but alot of times mediatakeout is on it...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Chris Brown dipping from the cops... "Let me see if you can run it, run it..."

C'mon dude...I KNOW you could have came up with something better than that.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by bay1591

ya'll can front if you want but alot of times mediatakeout is on it...
i said sometimes lol

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Chris Brown dipping from the cops... "Let me see if you can run it, run it..."

Ahhh man..........

cdf35b5cb24e94d714918460cc1ac4e5db716e8.jpg

this %%*% is wack so far, looks like i can watch something else when it comes on for us on the west coast unless it picks up

Back
Top Bottom