☼ Official Begining Of Summer Post..Vol. I'm done with school. What are you gonna do? ☼

Yeah boy....I just took my last final, and I know passed with flying colorers. So now, I'm planning to go on a cruise with the fam and straight max &relax 'till August.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got one more final on Wednesday.

Im gonna be working and goin to summer school so summer aint making me none.
eyes.gif

Damn I got two exams this week followed by finals next week. Then after that I have a one week break until summer school
smh.gif

I got two finals for my Photography and Intro to Public Relation classes on Wednesday and I have a week off then I got summer classes for 8 weeks starting.

Hopefully, I get a little part-time job or job in general this summer.

i had my last final last friday..this summer will be my first summer where i'm living on my own..so i'm about to party it up all summer

I'm done with finals..Leave North Carolina, head back to Ohio

Criminal Law Firm on 5/12/08
United States District Court- late June
Summer School- Late June

My parents always try to get me to take a vacation with them to the Virgin Islands, but I like working for the law firm....
smh.gif
frown.gif

taking summer classes until mid june but plan on going to a couple concerts this summer and maybe goin to NY after summer classes are over.

i take my last final this thursday.

after that, i'm off from school for a month and then it's time for summer classes.

First thing I have to do is Photoshop my report card. After that I'm free until August.

i got summer school, then my one week trip to san diego for comic con and other various places
happy.gif

I've been done since the last full week in April.
pimp.gif
( U of M ftw)

I plan on working, chilling and taking a few vacations here and there.

Working.. jet setting to France a couple times.

Ye concert on June 13..
finding a wifey.

Back
Top Bottom