♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave JR his own PEs or are those Q's?
that's Q's pair from his first stint w/ da knicks...

notice that pair has durabuck, which JB stop using V's like da jackholes they are
mean.gif

thought they were palladium boots at first, but white timbs?

and something tells me that sace looking shirt aint sace.

Last edited:
Nah, Drake fit is a horrible outfit. Well his shirt is gross..white denim on white timbs.....we'll let that slide.

Nah, Drake fit is a horrible outfit. Well his shirt is gross..white denim on white timbs.....we'll let that slide.

I don't mess with Drake's music, but that fit is clean to me. Woulda' been better with a shirt like this tho.

I don't mess with Drake's music, but that fit is clean to me. Woulda' been better with a shirt like this tho.

:pimp: that shirt is more like it. and in all seriousness the only option to go w/ drakes shirt are some now n' later gators, lamborghini loafers or exotic skin cowboy boots. thats that miami gangster look no?

Last edited:
pimp.gif
that shirt is more like it. and in all seriousness the only option to go w/ drakes shirt are some now n' later gators, lamborghini loafers or exotic skin cowboy boots. thats that miami gangster look no?
Lol more like it. Nobody in Miami rocking Timbs.

:pimp: that shirt is more like it. and in all seriousness the only option to go w/ drakes shirt are some now n' later gators, lamborghini loafers or exotic skin cowboy boots. thats that miami gangster look no?

Yeah, loafers, gators or boots would definitely set off the Miami 80s look more.. White Timbs are dope to me tho. People in Miami nowadays definitely rockin' timbs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom