♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed. He should just slowly start integrating this stuff. It would be an epic troll. Tall tees are a perfect example. Dudes on here bashed them so hard, and then Kanye and ASAP rocked 'em again with some nut huggers, and cats were desperately diggin' through their stash to find their old Finishlines with the orange sticker.
laugh.gif

It's funny how back in 2005, everyone was rockin' huge jeans and 4x tees, but these days I always see cats postin, "yeah, I never really wore baggy stuff even back then, I've always had my own style, etc."
roll.gif
I see what you did there and know who you're tombout.
laugh.gif

Certain dudes would definitely incorporate that look should Kanye start doing it. They would be like "Southpole was ok, they had some heat here and there".
laugh.gif

Guaranteed. He should just slowly start integrating this stuff. It would be an epic troll. Tall tees are a perfect example. Dudes on here bashed them so hard, and then Kanye and ASAP rocked 'em again with some nut huggers, and cats were desperately diggin' through their stash to find their old Finishlines with the orange sticker. :lol:

It's funny how back in 2005, everyone was rockin' huge jeans and 4x tees, but these days I always see cats postin, "yeah, I never really wore baggy stuff even back then, I've always had my own style, etc." :rofl:

I see what you did there and know who you're tombout. :lol:

Certain dudes would definitely incorporate that look should Kanye start doing it. They would be like "Southpole was ok, they had some heat here and there". :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SP wasn't too bad when it first came out... I never owned any of that **** tho.

A young Esco with Ak..

If I wasn't in the military I wouldn't have a prob with seein this style back in effect

One of the most underrated on the mic

This is the NY I remember.....Really wish they didn't have Busta on the Ante Up remix, but it brought em out into the mainstream a little. These brothas helped me out when I rolled out the gates into no man's land.

I most def had some tall tees, and baggy *** pants back in HS. I even had a pair of hand me down Southpole jeans, too. :lol:

Had the FUBU's, Gibeau jeans, AF1's for days (most were straight white too), Iceberg Tee's with the Looney Toons on the front, etc...

I don't think anyone had their own fasion sense until they were adults, anyway. I'm just now trying to figure all that out myself.

Guaranteed. He should just slowly start integrating this stuff. It would be an epic troll. Tall tees are a perfect example. Dudes on here bashed them so hard, and then Kanye and ASAP rocked 'em again with some nut huggers, and cats were desperately diggin' through their stash to find their old Finishlines with the orange sticker.
laugh.gif

It's funny how back in 2005, everyone was rockin' huge jeans and 4x tees, but these days I always see cats postin, "yeah, I never really wore baggy stuff even back then, I've always had my own style, etc."
roll.gif
I see what you did there and know who you're tombout.
laugh.gif

Certain dudes would definitely incorporate that look should Kanye start doing it. They would be like "Southpole was ok, they had some heat here and there".
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thoughts? Kid Capri says Air Force 1's fell of like Jerseys

via SNEAKERWATCH
It's funny and ironic the convo Chambers and Greezee were having, and then AF1 video popping up

Everyone was clowning them and then ASAP and Kanye and their respective crews start to rock the highs and now you see them creeping back up with the Tall Tees . . . I think they are already kind of trolling the youth to see what catches on lol . . . I had a pair of Whites but all white shoes in general are hard to keep clean . . . only white shoes I want would be some Cement 3's . . regret selling them . . . Those Copper Black History Month Foam AF1's are amazing though

That Drake fit was dope to me, the Versace esque shirt is piff . . . White Timbs aren't for me, but if that's what he wants to do then cool . . . Speaking of Timbs though . . . I got my first pair in a while and got the "W" version of my size because in every shoe my foot feels tight because it's kind of wide . . . SMH the timbs feel big on me . . . did i make a mistake and shoulda just got the regular size instead of a "Wide" or is that what happens to everyone lol

And Dada is wack, I really hope he's not trying to bring that back and it's just for a skit in the video or something

Kid Capri doesn't seem be in touch with the current trends. AF1's and Jersey's have been steadily back on the rise (although not near their peak in popularity almost a decade ago).

I don't buy kid capri's argument especially with the jordan retro craze being beat to death. AF1's slowed down because they're hard to pull off with slimmer jeans.

via SNEAKERWATCH

The point is When everyone starts doing something,it's not so special no more but if it's something your passionate about you will continue to do it no matter what because you like it.
Jersey's will always be jerseys,like Micheal Jordan will always be Jordan whether you choose to wear his Nike products or not,it doesn't matter because I will.

:lol:I'm rockin my jeans extra baggy,my timbs are really unlaced just because I see so many cats wearing em extra slim and their kicks are laced up extra tight,for no reason at all.:smokin

Guaranteed. He should just slowly start integrating this stuff. It would be an epic troll. Tall tees are a perfect example. Dudes on here bashed them so hard, and then Kanye and ASAP rocked 'em again with some nut huggers, and cats were desperately diggin' through their stash to find their old Finishlines with the orange sticker. :lol:

It's funny how back in 2005, everyone was rockin' huge jeans and 4x tees, but these days I always see cats postin, "yeah, I never really wore baggy stuff even back then, I've always had my own style, etc." :rofl:

I see what you did there and know who you're tombout. :lol:

Certain dudes would definitely incorporate that look should Kanye start doing it. They would be like "Southpole was ok, they had some heat here and there". :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

via SNEAKERWATCH

It's funny and ironic the convo Chambers and Greezee were having, and then AF1 video popping up​

Everyone was clowning them and then ASAP and Kanye and their respective crews start to rock the highs and now you see them creeping back up with the Tall Tees . . . I think they are already kind of trolling the youth to see what catches on lol . . . I had a pair of Whites but all white shoes in general are hard to keep clean . . . only white shoes I want would be some Cement 3's . . regret selling them . . . Those Copper Black History Month Foam AF1's are amazing though​

That Drake fit was dope to me, the Versace esque shirt is piff . . . White Timbs aren't for me, but if that's what he wants to do then cool . . . Speaking of Timbs though . . . I got my first pair in a while and got the "W" version of my size because in every shoe my foot feels tight because it's kind of wide . . . SMH the timbs feel big on me . . . did i make a mistake and shoulda just got the regular size instead of a "Wide" or is that what happens to everyone lol​

And Dada is wack, I really hope he's not trying to bring that back and it's just for a skit in the video or something​

You goofed gettin' the wides. Wheat timbs fit hella' big. On the Finishline/Eastbay listings for 'em it says to order a size smaller than you normally wear. My dude on here is in the shoe biz, and he was telling me the other day that DADA had contacted him about retroing some shoes. I wouldn't be surprised to see all of the old shoe companies coming back after the success of Ewing and some of the other retroed sneaker brands.

That Drake fit was dope to me, the Versace esque shirt is piff . . . White Timbs aren't for me, but if that's what he wants to do then cool . . . Speaking of Timbs though . . . I got my first pair in a while and got the "W" version of my size because in every shoe my foot feels tight because it's kind of wide . . . SMH the timbs feel big on me . . . did i make a mistake and shoulda just got the regular size instead of a "Wide" or is that what happens to everyone lol​

My man you need to go a half size down then get the Wide version as Timberland has consistently been a half size too big for me over the last 10+ years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom