♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the first time I've seen a hockey jersey that actually looked nice on someone. Did he get that tailored?

This is the ideal fit:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the big and pac shirts are kinda fly, that master p one aint too bad either. i couldn't wear something like that tho.

Last edited:
id be wearing it for the lulz :lol:

So it is more of a hipster "ironic" thing than a Camron fan thing.

hipster? nah

i like camron but it would be funny to see someone wearing that shirt.

its not like id wear one with anyone else on it. Cam is that dude plus i know a lot of people who would laugh but love it because they like dipset/cam

I wonder how they got away with not getting sued by the Red Wings, NHL or whoever has the licensing...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

either they licensed the picture from the photographer (more than likely not) or they are hoping that the nhl/photo owner/pacs estate has bigger fish to fry and they can fly under the radar?

hipster? nah

i like camron but it would be funny to see someone wearing that shirt.

its not like id wear one with anyone else on it. Cam is that dude plus i know a lot of people who would laugh but love it because they like dipset/cam
I feel you but that PAC shirt
Man if I was younger and still like that attention, I would have cop that in a minute though

I actually think those shirts work. I wouldn't necessarily wear them, but they work. And, they do so because the images the chose are timeless and extremely well known and represent the essence of each artist, which, in turn, epitomizes an essential sliver of hip hop history/culture.

The could do a lot of these, if they chose the images carefully.

Yeah but what kills me is the imbalance. You have Pac and Big and then... Cam'ron? I could see if they had tribe or Dre or like the illmatic album cover, but maybe that's all on the way.

Keef Murray. What ever happened to dude?

And that complex list is lame as hell. They could have a top million list and just post everyone and everything in any hip hop video.

Last edited:
That all over print is way too much.

:smh:

No artistic value.

I'm not walking around with another man's picture on my chest unless there is some artistic element to the image.

Can't knock the hustle though. Hope they get their bread up off of those. Always rocked with FATE site.

Most of shirts is wack cuz while its all over print

In da front, da whole back is empty... Looks mad

Lopp sided in person.

Yeah but what kills me is the imbalance. You have Pac and Big and then... Cam'ron? I could see if they had tribe or Dre or like the illmatic album cover, but maybe that's all on the way.

I have a bunch of ideas for images that I think would work, but one thing you have to give Cam - love or hate him - is that he has that "larger than life" element. Like, Cam'ron is a character in the way that a ton of extremely talented and important true school rappers are not. And, that pic captures exactly that. Just as something can be so ugly, it's beautiful, something can be so ignorant that it's brilliant - and that's Cam.

Keef Murray. What ever happened to dude?

I think the fourth law of Newtonian motion is that either Keith Murray or Black Rob must be in jail at all times.

Most of shirts is wack cuz while its all over print

In da front, da whole back is empty... Looks mad

Lopp sided in person.

Didn't realize that. I guess that could be a problem.

I have a bunch of ideas for images that I think would work, but one thing you have to give Cam - love or hate him - is that he has that "larger than life" element. Like, Cam'ron is a character in the way that a ton of extremely talented and important true school rappers are not. And, that pic captures exactly that. Just as something can be so ugly, it's beautiful, something can be so ignorant that it's brilliant - and that's Cam.
I think the fourth law of Newtonian motion is that either Keith Murray or Black Rob must be in jail at all times.
Didn't realize that. I guess that could be a problem.

Whoah... That was deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom