♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at the dude trying to get a look at that ace

and dayum wiz one skinny dude

Sure, Kim "gets around" a little... But name another female besides Beyonce that could enter an arena filled with 20,000+ people and shut EVERY female down in the joint?... her aura leaves females with the "stank face" and their boyfriends with their tongues on the floor.....

With that being said....ANY man dating Kim K is winning...

Sure, Kim "gets around" a little... But name another female besides Beyonce that could enter an arena filled with 20,000+ people and shut EVERY female down in the joint?... her aura leaves females with the "stank face" and their boyfriends with their tongues on the floor.....

With that being said....ANY man dating Kim K is winning...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so last week my boy texts me that he got lucky as hell and escaped the cops at a wiz show in greenville, nc...
he sold wiz some kush and smoked with him on his tour bus, then went on stage with him and his entourage and just played the back...
on the way out cops were waiting for all of them because apparently they read wiz's twitter where he was talking about smoking there...
laugh.gif

a dude in front of my boy started geting buck with the cops so as they were trying to contain him they took their eyes off my boy
and he just kinda walked away and escaped... lucky bastard cuz everyone with wiz caught a charge for what they found on the bus
cuz nobody would claim it all (and i'm sure my boy had more on him)...
^^^ FEDS is watchin. Lol na

so last week my boy texts me that he got lucky as hell and escaped the cops at a wiz show in greenville, nc...
he sold wiz some kush and smoked with him on his tour bus, then went on stage with him and his entourage and just played the back...
on the way out cops were waiting for all of them because apparently they read wiz's twitter where he was talking about smoking there...
laugh.gif

a dude in front of my boy started geting buck with the cops so as they were trying to contain him they took their eyes off my boy
and he just kinda walked away and escaped... lucky bastard cuz everyone with wiz caught a charge for what they found on the bus

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

her aura leaves females with the "stank face" and their boyfriends with their tongues on the floor.....
really doe? wouldn't you say you laying it on a bit thick here? i mean she bad but you are really gassing it with this one...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

her aura leaves females with the "stank face" and their boyfriends with their tongues on the floor.....
really doe? wouldn't you say you laying it on a bit thick here? i mean she bad but you are really gassing it with this one...

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

laugh.gif

twitter is reasonable cause to search now?  crazy stuff... will mos def share with my students when I teach civics to them next month
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

laugh.gif

twitter is reasonable cause to search now?  crazy stuff... will mos def share with my students when I teach civics to them next month
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wiz is cool in my book. but the whole "im high so lemme giggle and act all goofy to let ppl know im not sober" thing just makes him corny to me.

Wiz is cool in my book. but the whole "im high so lemme giggle and act all goofy to let ppl know im not sober" thing just makes him corny to me.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

word. its like we all kno u smoke fool

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

word. its like we all kno u smoke fool

Originally Posted by Freshness

i know this is a old pic but does anyone kno what brand this beanie is
anyone?
does it really matter to you? it looks like a generic beanie you can get at flea markets and swap meets
laugh.gif

i know this is a old pic but does anyone kno what brand this beanie is
anyone?
does it really matter to you? it looks like a generic beanie you can get at flea markets and swap meets
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom