♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
042507_souls.jpg

this is how we chill from 93' till...
pimp.gif

IF anybody can find it, i'll paypal something...its when kanye was wearing one of the unreleased colorways of the Yeezy...it's not the GITD pair or the black pair or the fire red pair, but it's a different pair.

I've seen it before and have been looking for it

anyway though, awesome pics guys

IF anybody can find it, i'll paypal something...its when kanye was wearing one of the unreleased colorways of the Yeezy...it's not the GITD pair or the black pair or the fire red pair, but it's a different pair.

Originally Posted by ALDY

oso23 wrote:
Dude left behind some serious heat.
^

Not entirely..

Most of his sneakers went out on Auction through eBay..

However, i'm not sure where all the "major" heat went..
Anyone here have info on that?..

the major heat (im guessing) prob went to his close family and friends, like dj homicide, jazzy jeff, ben baller, etc
all the shoes sold went to his foundation, the DJ AM Memorial Fund, which helps addicts go thru recovery. this foundation has raised alot of money, thru the shoes,
shirts and just recently all of DJ AM's vinyls were sold to raise funds.
i was lucky enough to snag 2 pairs. some 2001 pebbled leather af1s and the blue and black dunks seen on this pic.

dj-am-sneaker-collection-2.jpg

Originally Posted by ALDY

oso23 wrote:
Dude left behind some serious heat.
^

Not entirely..

Most of his sneakers went out on Auction through eBay..

However, i'm not sure where all the "major" heat went..
Anyone here have info on that?..

the major heat (im guessing) prob went to his close family and friends, like dj homicide, jazzy jeff, ben baller, etc
all the shoes sold went to his foundation, the DJ AM Memorial Fund, which helps addicts go thru recovery. this foundation has raised alot of money, thru the shoes,
shirts and just recently all of DJ AM's vinyls were sold to raise funds.
i was lucky enough to snag 2 pairs. some 2001 pebbled leather af1s and the blue and black dunks seen on this pic.

dj-am-sneaker-collection-2.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the navy/orange pair is def pictured in the yeezy thread in the nike forum....

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the navy/orange pair is def pictured in the yeezy thread in the nike forum....

those louboutin wayne got on look like 3 sz too big for him, that neiman marcus crewneck looks nice.
khaled produces and makes beats, also djs on the radio down here in miami. dude might get annoying but he puts in work.

those louboutin wayne got on look like 3 sz too big for him, that neiman marcus crewneck looks nice.
khaled produces and makes beats, also djs on the radio down here in miami. dude might get annoying but he puts in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom