♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

m161e035e395a5b4181ccf0.jpg

Info on this sweatshirt?
Has anyone seen it in their local NM?

that's dope you got those dunks ca5perrr... i almost copped some stuff from his collection but slept.

and nice pic of souls of mischief up there. i opened for them and the x-men/x-ecutioners a few years ago. actually had a scratch session with roc raida (RIP), rob swift, total eclipse b4 the show during soundcheck.

that's dope you got those dunks ca5perrr... i almost copped some stuff from his collection but slept.

and nice pic of souls of mischief up there. i opened for them and the x-men/x-ecutioners a few years ago. actually had a scratch session with roc raida (RIP), rob swift, total eclipse b4 the show during soundcheck.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

is Khaled a professorial yes man?

or does he do something else?

used to produce....used to dj........now he's puffy daddy lite.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

is Khaled a professorial yes man?

or does he do something else?

used to produce....used to dj........now he's puffy daddy lite.

these the best pics ive seen in a long time that bsb video on pg 2or3 wearin concords hahah eggplants 50 cent holdin  9s keep up the good work people

these the best pics ive seen in a long time that bsb video on pg 2or3 wearin concords hahah eggplants 50 cent holdin  9s keep up the good work people

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Wiz is cool in my book. but the whole "im high so lemme giggle and act all goofy to let ppl know im not sober" thing just makes him corny to me.
word. its like we all kno u smoke fool

and to me its kind of like he is trying to show that its ok to smoke......
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Wiz is cool in my book. but the whole "im high so lemme giggle and act all goofy to let ppl know im not sober" thing just makes him corny to me.
word. its like we all kno u smoke fool

and to me its kind of like he is trying to show that its ok to smoke......
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom