♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ya Levi's always do the job, and Ralph Lauren denim if its on sale

& Dammmm! I wonder how many cows it took to make Ross' jacket
laugh.gif

The designer had to put up Buffalo Bill type numbers to get enough leather for Ross's jackets.

The designer had to put up Buffalo Bill type numbers to get enough leather for Ross's jackets.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

mfl27.jpg

MFL1.jpg

Visvim.

Any chance you know what jacket/blazer he is wearing?
RFX, in this picture you can't see anything lapels,buttons no distinguishing features...which leads me to ask how could you want info on it and how do you expect sum1 to have info on it based on this. Eventho Tdot rolls with the crew sometimes.

You can't see any detail, I can. I can make out the silhouette, it has an Ann D. style to it, maybe even Rick Owens? I can clearly see the lapel and the fitted sleeves along with the unstructured shoulders. I see enough details and fit that I want to know what brand it is and do that I can check it out futher.

mfl27.jpg

MFL1.jpg

Visvim.

RFX, in this picture you can't see anything lapels,buttons no distinguishing features...which leads me to ask how could you want info on it and how do you expect sum1 to have info on it based on this. Eventho Tdot rolls with the crew sometimes.

You can't see any detail, I can. I can make out the silhouette, it has an Ann D. style to it, maybe even Rick Owens? I can clearly see the lapel and the fitted sleeves along with the unstructured shoulders. I see enough details and fit that I want to know what brand it is and do that I can check it out futher.

mfl27.jpg

MFL1.jpg

Visvim.

he wore the EXACT same outfit to LeBron's birthday party last month

gabrielleunionlebronjam.jpg

mfl27.jpg

MFL1.jpg

Visvim.

he wore the EXACT same outfit to LeBron's birthday party last month

gabrielleunionlebronjam.jpg

Oh ok, gotcha. Did he just come from the party and straight to the photoshoot or the other way around?
Jacket got less interesting in that pic.

Oh ok, gotcha. Did he just come from the party and straight to the photoshoot or the other way around?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

and he still got called out for wearing a fake piece 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why does Ross constantly do it to himself?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

and he still got called out for wearing a fake piece 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why does Ross constantly do it to himself?

laugh.gif
No, my son Drake be recycling fits something crazy. Even though I don't like his style, just having that "I don't care if they saw me in this last week" swag is a +.

laugh.gif
No, my son Drake be recycling fits something crazy. Even though I don't like his style, just having that "I don't care if they saw me in this last week" swag is a +.

Oh it wasn't an insult, I was just curious since the whole look is practically the same.
I'm still a fan, hoping to see him perform at San Manuel next month.

Oh it wasn't an insult, I was just curious since the whole look is practically the same.
I'm still a fan, hoping to see him perform at San Manuel next month.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.
True but its easy to say that when you don't have a lot of money 
When you got a lot of money you tend to ended up buying stuff you thought you would never buy before

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.
True but its easy to say that when you don't have a lot of money 
When you got a lot of money you tend to ended up buying stuff you thought you would never buy before

It would make more sense if you did the photoshoot, got the clothes as a thank you, and said flip it im going straight to brons party im goood!

It would make more sense if you did the photoshoot, got the clothes as a thank you, and said flip it im going straight to brons party im goood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom