♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AB Doom

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.
That's like a regular dude complaining about an athlete demanding a new multimillion contract saying: "for what he's making, i'll gladly take it." Quit lying. If you were in his shoes, you'd want to make more than six figures or seven a year.

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.
That's like a regular dude complaining about an athlete demanding a new multimillion contract saying: "for what he's making, i'll gladly take it." Quit lying. If you were in his shoes, you'd want to make more than six figures or seven a year.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It is kinda like that, but on another level- money is more relative/personal, while jeans are just jeans. A lot of people stick with the good, quality products that they're familiar with and trust- regardless of financial situations. Plus, in Levi's situation, they make all styles of jeans, for a huge variety of sizes- good quality, very established and affordable. Vs:"High End" jeans, where you're basically paying for tons of unnecessary mark-up costs on a pair of jeans that are basically the same with a high-end logo. Although, if your girl is the type that has to have that "high end" stuff and your always shopping in those type of stores- it may make more sense to pick up some for convenience and to keep her quiet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It is kinda like that, but on another level- money is more relative/personal, while jeans are just jeans. A lot of people stick with the good, quality products that they're familiar with and trust- regardless of financial situations. Plus, in Levi's situation, they make all styles of jeans, for a huge variety of sizes- good quality, very established and affordable. Vs:"High End" jeans, where you're basically paying for tons of unnecessary mark-up costs on a pair of jeans that are basically the same with a high-end logo. Although, if your girl is the type that has to have that "high end" stuff and your always shopping in those type of stores- it may make more sense to pick up some for convenience and to keep her quiet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Visvim.
Any chance you know what jacket/blazer he is wearing?
RFX, in this picture you can't see anything lapels,buttons no distinguishing features...which leads me to ask how could you want info on it and how do you expect sum1 to have info on it based on this. Eventho Tdot rolls with the crew sometimes.
You can't see any detail, I can. I can make out the silhouette, it has an Ann D. style to it, maybe even Rick Owens? I can clearly see the lapel and the fitted sleeves along with the unstructured shoulders. I see enough details and fit that I want to know what brand it is and do that I can check it out futher.

he wore the EXACT same outfit to LeBron's birthday party last month

gabrielleunionlebronjam.jpg
not a style guru or anything

but damn that's lazy

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Visvim.
Any chance you know what jacket/blazer he is wearing?
RFX, in this picture you can't see anything lapels,buttons no distinguishing features...which leads me to ask how could you want info on it and how do you expect sum1 to have info on it based on this. Eventho Tdot rolls with the crew sometimes.
You can't see any detail, I can. I can make out the silhouette, it has an Ann D. style to it, maybe even Rick Owens? I can clearly see the lapel and the fitted sleeves along with the unstructured shoulders. I see enough details and fit that I want to know what brand it is and do that I can check it out futher.

he wore the EXACT same outfit to LeBron's birthday party last month

gabrielleunionlebronjam.jpg
not a style guru or anything

but damn that's lazy

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

True but its easy to say that when you don't have a lot of money 
When you got a lot of money you tend to ended up buying stuff you thought you would never buy before
This is all I was trying to say...
Hence, when you're wearing $1,200 pair of shoes you shouldn't be wearing $35 jeans.

When you got a lot of money you tend to ended up buying stuff you thought you would never buy before
Hence, when you're wearing $1,200 pair of shoes you shouldn't be wearing $35 jeans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the stain on Drake's t-shirt in that pic.

I find it hilarious, because he's proven that he knows HOW to dress, but just chooses not to.

Either he's touring in camo cargos and Jordans, or lounging around on his off-time in jackets far more expensive than they look, baggy pants, and Visvims.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the stain on Drake's t-shirt in that pic.

I find it hilarious, because he's proven that he knows HOW to dress, but just chooses not to.

Either he's touring in camo cargos and Jordans, or lounging around on his off-time in jackets far more expensive than they look, baggy pants, and Visvims.

Im sure Dude was comfortable as hell in sweats and some visvims....but why anyone would want to wear that to a celeb bday party or in a photoshoot is beyond me.

Im sure Dude was comfortable as hell in sweats and some visvims....but why anyone would want to wear that to a celeb bday party or in a photoshoot is beyond me.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Drake dress like he always headed to an 11 am class
laugh.gif

yup.
dude looking like he thru something on to walk his dog or something.
the longer dudes hair gets, the younger he looks, lol

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Drake dress like he always headed to an 11 am class
laugh.gif

yup.
dude looking like he thru something on to walk his dog or something.
the longer dudes hair gets, the younger he looks, lol

Originally Posted by pdot

I don't agree with that 

but to each his own ......

Drake is very lazy when it comes to dressing at least look decent for a party were their will be press 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

I don't agree with that 

but to each his own ......

Drake is very lazy when it comes to dressing at least look decent for a party were their will be press 
laugh.gif

word. jeans are jeans...are jeans...but the jacket shirt shoes are whatever but something about jeans that dont justify past $100.  they dont "do anything" more for me.

especially when they all look exactly the same. markups are crazy even at the mall prices.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

word. jeans are jeans...are jeans...but the jacket shirt shoes are whatever but something about jeans that dont justify past $100.  they dont "do anything" more for me.

especially when they all look exactly the same. markups are crazy even at the mall prices.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom