♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

wtmh27.jpg

dopest pic so far and I don't even like Khaled's stuff like that anymore.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.
True but its easy to say that when you don't have a lot of money 
When you got a lot of money you tend to ended up buying stuff you thought you would never buy before
This is all I was trying to say...
Hence, when you're wearing $1,200 pair of shoes you shouldn't* be wearing $35 jeans.
subjective.

at da end of da day levis INVENTED what we know now as jeans...all these high end brands just jack older levis styles anyways, word to bape overpricing

glorified knock off air forces.

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.
When you got a lot of money you tend to ended up buying stuff you thought you would never buy before
Hence, when you're wearing $1,200 pair of shoes you shouldn't* be wearing $35 jeans.
subjective.

at da end of da day levis INVENTED what we know now as jeans...all these high end brands just jack older levis styles anyways, word to bape overpricing

glorified knock off air forces.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

subjective.
You're right & that's why I said IMO.
Fashion/style is all subjective.

subjective.

subjective.

Where did you say IMO ?

subjective.

Where did you say IMO ?

wonder which bottles those were in his trunk.... most likely something wack, that everyone is gonna jump on like always

wonder which bottles those were in his trunk.... most likely something wack, that everyone is gonna jump on like always

HUUUUUHHHHHHHH???!!!

But son, if a pair of jeans are $350, it's usually raw or selvedge. Higher quality stuff than those $35 Levis.

HUUUUUHHHHHHHH???!!!

But son, if a pair of jeans are $350, it's usually raw or selvedge. Higher quality stuff than those $35 Levis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom