♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by you big dummy

bugattiboys.jpg
damn those all star XIII's look ridiculous...copped on site.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Diddy was acting a fool at the heat game tonight
laugh.gif

I just tweeted the same @$#!, Puff was acting a fool.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

iHustle - They drop Feb 26th.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Diddy was acting a fool at the heat game tonight
laugh.gif

I just tweeted the same @$#!, Puff was acting a fool.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

iHustle - They drop Feb 26th.

Where were all these celebrity Heat fans when they just had D Wade..or even their championship year with Shaq? I swear every time I see Khlaed (or Ross and Birdman for that matter)he rockin some Heat apparel now. Even if they're from Miami they weren't dedicated fans the way they suddenly are. Where's all the mid 90's Heats fans? The Zo, Hardaway, Thunder Dan Majerle and PJ Borwn fans? SMH This sh*t's a fad to be a Heat fan

Where were all these celebrity Heat fans when they just had D Wade..or even their championship year with Shaq? I swear every time I see Khlaed (or Ross and Birdman for that matter)he rockin some Heat apparel now. Even if they're from Miami they weren't dedicated fans the way they suddenly are. Where's all the mid 90's Heats fans? The Zo, Hardaway, Thunder Dan Majerle and PJ Borwn fans? SMH This sh*t's a fad to be a Heat fan

^not sure if serious....

the heat play in MIAMI. where most of these rappers live. celebs been going to heat games, just like they go to lakers game when theyre in LA. khaled been down with the heat, so has ross. as far as bridman, i would say since him and wayne moved to miami, after katrina they been going to heat games. im not gonna start an argument on about this. like every discussion turns to in this thread...

^not sure if serious....

the heat play in MIAMI. where most of these rappers live. celebs been going to heat games, just like they go to lakers game when theyre in LA. khaled been down with the heat, so has ross. as far as bridman, i would say since him and wayne moved to miami, after katrina they been going to heat games. im not gonna start an argument on about this. like every discussion turns to in this thread...

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

I doubt them cats are actual "fans" Heat games are just the place to be seen at right now. You know celebs are attention w****

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

I doubt them cats are actual "fans" Heat games are just the place to be seen at right now. You know celebs are attention w****

No sh*t they're from Miami and rep it and all that, but now they're at every home game, mentioning it in their songs etc. No arguing just an observation. I remember a lot of empty seats down there the past 3 seasons. Where was DJ Ahab and Officer Ricky then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom