♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
j0fb08.jpg

^ i swear, i love that girl. shes too cute............. even though thats not her best pic.

^ i swear, i love that girl. shes too cute............. even though thats not her best pic.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Where were all these celebrity Heat fans when they just had D Wade..or even their championship year with Shaq? I swear every time I see Khlaed (or Ross and Birdman for that matter)he rockin some Heat apparel now. Even if they're from Miami they weren't dedicated fans the way they suddenly are. Where's all the mid 90's Heats fans? The Zo, Hardaway, Thunder Dan Majerle and PJ Borwn fans? SMH This sh*t's a fad to be a Heat fan
You seem upset brother. 
If you such a Heat fan, why your name Iverson tho? 

Perhaps Seikaly4 would have been more suitable? 
LoL I'm actually not a Heat fan (Sixers All Day). Just hate bandwagon D riders. I been on NT since the jump so the name is from when I was a young'n and AI was holding Philly down at his best. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Where were all these celebrity Heat fans when they just had D Wade..or even their championship year with Shaq? I swear every time I see Khlaed (or Ross and Birdman for that matter)he rockin some Heat apparel now. Even if they're from Miami they weren't dedicated fans the way they suddenly are. Where's all the mid 90's Heats fans? The Zo, Hardaway, Thunder Dan Majerle and PJ Borwn fans? SMH This sh*t's a fad to be a Heat fan
You seem upset brother. 
If you such a Heat fan, why your name Iverson tho? 

Perhaps Seikaly4 would have been more suitable? 
LoL I'm actually not a Heat fan (Sixers All Day). Just hate bandwagon D riders. I been on NT since the jump so the name is from when I was a young'n and AI was holding Philly down at his best. 

surprised diddy didn't sign ricky along time ago... try to make him the next big (emphasis on the word "try")...

surprised diddy didn't sign ricky along time ago... try to make him the next big (emphasis on the word "try")...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom