♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

http://www.rap-up.com/blo...ke-bieber-premiere-1.jpg src="http://www.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/drake-bieber-premiere-1.jpg" width=374 height=572>

laugh.gif

im startin to think he does it on purpose....who the hell tucks sweat shirts into sweat pants unless u 50 
laugh.gif

If I was being photographed 24-7 365 they'd probably catch me in some bunny moments too, #jussayin.

If I was being photographed 24-7 365 they'd probably catch me in some bunny moments too, #jussayin.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Bieber look old as hell in that pic. Them virgin marys with Selena Gomez catching up.
Lol looks like he has cut his hair a bit

Bieber looks 10X better than drake.. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Bieber look old as hell in that pic. Them virgin marys with Selena Gomez catching up.
Lol looks like he has cut his hair a bit

Bieber looks 10X better than drake.. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Drake has 0 swag, how hard is it to look fly when you have millions in the bank, specially for a hip hop artist...
update : swag isnt what you have on or how much you have in the bank...... its how you carry yourself

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Drake has 0 swag, how hard is it to look fly when you have millions in the bank, specially for a hip hop artist...
update : swag isnt what you have on or how much you have in the bank...... its how you carry yourself

I mean, if I was travelling around the world doing shows nightly for months on end, and finally have some down time, I probably wouldn't care too much about dressing well either.

He probably literally just hops out the shower, throws something on, and goes out/to the studio.

I mean, I agree that he's on his bummy swag, but to go as far as to say he never dresses well or has 0 swag? OD.

I mean, if I was travelling around the world doing shows nightly for months on end, and finally have some down time, I probably wouldn't care too much about dressing well either.

He probably literally just hops out the shower, throws something on, and goes out/to the studio.

I mean, I agree that he's on his bummy swag, but to go as far as to say he never dresses well or has 0 swag? OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom