♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

3j2v2145.jpg
wale sporting some new ink.

I AM IN COMPLETE HYSTERICS LOOKING AT THE PIC ON PAGE 1 OF THAT DUDE ON STAGE WITH LIL WAYNE.  ROCKING A LV BLANKET ON HIS ARM. What a FREAKING moron.

I AM IN COMPLETE HYSTERICS LOOKING AT THE PIC ON PAGE 1 OF THAT DUDE ON STAGE WITH LIL WAYNE.  ROCKING A LV BLANKET ON HIS ARM. What a FREAKING moron.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Wiz is cool in my book. but the whole "im high so lemme giggle and act all goofy to let ppl know im not sober" thing just makes him corny to me.
word. its like we all kno u smoke fool

and to me its kind of like he is trying to show that its ok to smoke......
eyes.gif

Hope this is sarcasm. Like a pothead is suppose to be sending the message it's not ok to smoke 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Wiz is cool in my book. but the whole "im high so lemme giggle and act all goofy to let ppl know im not sober" thing just makes him corny to me.
word. its like we all kno u smoke fool

and to me its kind of like he is trying to show that its ok to smoke......
eyes.gif

Hope this is sarcasm. Like a pothead is suppose to be sending the message it's not ok to smoke 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

laugh.gif
 there's something wrong if Ye is known as 'that dude' whilst standing next to wayne. SMH.

laugh.gif
 there's something wrong if Ye is known as 'that dude' whilst standing next to wayne. SMH.

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Just makes the bolded line that much more ironic.

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Just makes the bolded line that much more ironic.

dont know if i can post the pic. but @ about the 1:38 mark of the infamous gloria velez spring break tape, shorty is wearin a pair of neon 95s while shes gettin busy.

dont know if i can post the pic. but @ about the 1:38 mark of the infamous gloria velez spring break tape, shorty is wearin a pair of neon 95s while shes gettin busy.

Both Chris Brown fits are pretty clean. 
Except the Pistons snap in the second one, and the dead Raccoon being suspended from his back
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

And I could never really get down with that whole two different shades of denim on thing.

Both Chris Brown fits are pretty clean. 
Except the Pistons snap in the second one, and the dead Raccoon being suspended from his back
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

And I could never really get down with that whole two different shades of denim on thing.

I like that hat, just because I've never seen something like that before. (pistons)

his hat game is on the up n up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom