Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That much LV just looks tacky. IMO.

that hat scarf belt combo is
pimp.gif
how is that tacky? r u nuts
word, money comin thru with that jelly
laugh.gif
Higher Ends are mean't to be done in moderation. Elz fit actually is tacky, I scrolled down the pic and saw just the hat and scarf at first and was like cool, once I saw the belt tho it felt like a little overkill. 
And dudes can claim thats money but any dude with real money doesn't even need to flex his bread (or brands like that). i.e. the Baby Vs Jay thread in General

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Higher Ends are mean't to be done in moderation. Elz fit actually is tacky, I scrolled down the pic and saw just the hat and scarf at first and was like cool, once I saw the belt tho it felt like a little overkill. 
And dudes can claim thats money but any dude with real money doesn't even need to flex his bread (or brands like that). i.e. the Baby Vs Jay thread in General

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
These dudes think that's fly because they'd wear it. Fashion advice is not something you should necessarily ever seek on NT 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
These dudes think that's fly because they'd wear it. Fashion advice is not something you should necessarily ever seek on NT 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
So two LV items are ok, but 3 LV items = overkill? That's one helluva math equation.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
So two LV items are ok, but 3 LV items = overkill? That's one helluva math equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom