♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
these pictures of Wiz in here are madd dope. One of my favorite rappers. It's crazy how he is blowing up now, I mean try posting a picture of him in here when Star Power was coming out, heck even Flight School; barely anybody would have known who he was.

All these rappers are getting big and are slowly making their way onto threads like these which is mad dope. Watching somebody's career take off. So many lesser-known people I used to listen to like Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey Hussle etc are now in here. Not long before dudes like Chip Da Ripper and Mac Miller get in here and I think I've seen a few pics already.

these pictures of Wiz in here are madd dope. One of my favorite rappers. It's crazy how he is blowing up now, I mean try posting a picture of him in here when Star Power was coming out, heck even Flight School; barely anybody would have known who he was.

All these rappers are getting big and are slowly making their way onto threads like these which is mad dope. Watching somebody's career take off. So many lesser-known people I used to listen to like Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey Hussle etc are now in here. Not long before dudes like Chip Da Ripper and Mac Miller get in here and I think I've seen a few pics already.

^

Agreed.

Here's to adding a few more to contribute to this thread:

Chip in Safari AM's
images

Mac Miller in Supreme Hat
n1wcuv.jpg

Mac Miller in Undftd Vans
220.bmp

Curren$y in Send Helps
images

Curren$y in Laney V's
images

Curren$y in Penny II's
images

Curren$y in Black Cement III's & Huf Cap
2rrpiq9.jpg

Curren$y in Fire Red V's
curreny1.jpg

^

Agreed.

Here's to adding a few more to contribute to this thread:

Chip in Safari AM's
images

Mac Miller in Supreme Hat
n1wcuv.jpg

Mac Miller in Undftd Vans
220.bmp

Curren$y in Send Helps
images

Curren$y in Laney V's
images

Curren$y in Penny II's
images

Curren$y in Black Cement III's & Huf Cap
2rrpiq9.jpg

Curren$y in Fire Red V's
curreny1.jpg

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

I wouldn't say that if I were you..
Also, stop trolling!

Just a helpful hint..
grin.gif

Why wouldnt you say that???

Not trying to be a mod or anything..

But the dude was advertising his item in this thread.. 

Not to mention, the whole "Sneaker Showcase" was full of his responses..

All within 5 mins.. 
laugh.gif

I would really hate for this thread to be locked up again.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

I wouldn't say that if I were you..
Also, stop trolling!

Just a helpful hint..
grin.gif

Why wouldnt you say that???

Not trying to be a mod or anything..

But the dude was advertising his item in this thread.. 

Not to mention, the whole "Sneaker Showcase" was full of his responses..

All within 5 mins.. 
laugh.gif

I would really hate for this thread to be locked up again.
eyes.gif

@Hassan16 I definitely feel you 100%...being from Pittsburgh its wild to see Wiz & Mac blow up. Both wiz and mac are super cool and have shown nothing but love when Ive seen em at ID Labs and around the city. When prince of the city 2 dropped wiz was still chilling down at ID Labs and I would see him all the time ... now that he has blown up to this level its nearly impossible to see him  around the city (Especially when he's on tour) .. As far as Mac he's still around and its more common to see him at Time Bomb or wherever.

Here's a few pics that Mac sent me for my boy Fast Eddie's mixtape "Live From The 412 Volume 5" ... Not much heat though.

Bonus: screenshot from "Senior Skip Day" Video ... my bro did the "Smoke Mad Weed" painting thats above his bed ...

@Hassan16 I definitely feel you 100%...being from Pittsburgh its wild to see Wiz & Mac blow up. Both wiz and mac are super cool and have shown nothing but love when Ive seen em at ID Labs and around the city. When prince of the city 2 dropped wiz was still chilling down at ID Labs and I would see him all the time ... now that he has blown up to this level its nearly impossible to see him  around the city (Especially when he's on tour) .. As far as Mac he's still around and its more common to see him at Time Bomb or wherever.

Here's a few pics that Mac sent me for my boy Fast Eddie's mixtape "Live From The 412 Volume 5" ... Not much heat though.

Bonus: screenshot from "Senior Skip Day" Video ... my bro did the "Smoke Mad Weed" painting thats above his bed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom