♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nobu, Nobu ,Nobu ,Nobu ,Nobu nobu"

pimp.gif
pure genius 

Yeah same here I remember in High School circa 05' Bape was at it zenith..

I didnt like it because us.bape.com wasn't created yet so you just had Ebay & a bunch of outrageous prices and fakes so I stopped trying to mess with Bape at that time.

I just focused on trying to obtain some BBC season 1 tshirt at that point.

The all over print fakes in every color and fake bape-stas burnt the brand out for years, but overall streetwear is gaining popularity again.

Preme of course, palace, bape, patta, bbc etc... are on the rise.

I was trying to get some foot soldiers bape-stas 3 years ago and dudes were still charging $300+ for DS pairs.

Last edited:
Yeah same here I remember in High School circa 05' Bape was at it zenith..

I didnt like it because us.bape.com wasn't created yet so you just had Ebay & a bunch of outrageous prices and fakes so I stopped trying to mess with Bape at that time.

I just focused on trying to obtain some BBC season 1 tshirt at that point.

Bape from the past was actually fresh. Bape camo prints were iconic and never lost their design roots. The T Shirts and Hoodies were of quality and so were the prints. Then it caught hype and the way it was portrayed in the US by rappers and stuff made it mainstream and whacky.

The prestige and collabo factor is now long gone. Now a days, Bape is collaborating with everything like Puma, Stussy, Back to the Future, Sesame Street etc.

Back then, collabs like Kaws x Bape were done right.

Not sure if its as popular now as it.once was.

I had the white BBC logo shirt with the BAPE camo filling the letters. Wore it with Neighborhood X Supreme denim and Pharrell dunks or Zen Yeezy's. Bought it for like $100 from 7 Half Floor in Hong Kong. Place was a hypebeasts dream lol. This was 2009-2010, couldn't tell me I wasn't doing it :rofl:

CAMO4.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom