♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wen i was little and chubby i used to listen to dis dudes songs and imagine i was in relationships wit the girls who made fun of me
glasses.gif

you know thats not joe right

Funny how dudes talk about how pac was a "fake thug" when they themselves are soft as baby **** and nowhere near being anything about that life.

"But I never claimed to be _____"

It don't matter. You a spectator and a walking vulva.

Last edited:
Funny how you can see the generation gap between Vince's pants size and his teammates.

And for the record, Pac is probably the most overrated Hip Hop artist of all time. I will NEVER understand why he was so liked. People trend-hop liking artists because if they don't, they'll feel like an outcast or not cool.

Like most (if not all) of the today's "popular/well-known" Hip Hop artists, the draw and popularity is all about the image (as someone also mentioned above). A very tiny bit has to do with the beat(s). And pretty much NOTHING has to do with the talent of the artist.

Facts.

Funny how you can see the generation gap between Vince's pants size and his .

Generation gap? Maybe Vince don't wanna tight *** jeans. I lived through the ultra baggy pants era (which I didn't get) and I'm living through the ball hugging jeans era. Which I don't get.
No shade thrown, I just don't get it.

Ummm...yeah. Generation gap.

Do you not understand we're basically saying the same thing? :smh: :stoneface:

Funny how you can see the generation gap between Vince's pants size and his teammates.

And for the record, Pac is probably the most overrated Hip Hop artist of all time. I will NEVER understand why he was so liked. People trend-hop liking artists because if they don't, they'll feel like an outcast or not cool.

Like most (if not all) of the today's "popular/well-known" Hip Hop artists, the draw and popularity is all about the image (as someone also mentioned above). A very tiny bit has to do with the beat(s). And pretty much NOTHING has to do with the talent of the artist.

Facts.

Zack Randolph and Tony Allen are both at, or over 33 years old. Vince is only 37 (same age as Kanye, younger than Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Jay-z, etc)...

For the guys who dislike Tupac's personal life and/or music (which is respectable. Some of you might be relatives of people who Pac offended, or just not fans, which I understand) but everyone else, are ya'll fans of Drake, Young Thug, Rich Homie types....... :lol: :rofl:

Irony

Ummm...yeah. Generation gap.

Do you not understand we're basically saying the same thing? :smh: :stoneface:

I guess I don't call it a generation gap because there dudes in "this" generation that don't wear there pants all extra type. I'd call it a trend before a generation gap. Because there are dudes from my generation that follow the current trend.

My bad[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
The flags got me...
Had to look the collab up to remember what it looked like[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Zack Randolph and Tony Allen are both at, or over 33 years old. Vince is only 37 (same age as Kanye, younger than Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Jay-z, etc)...

For the guys who dislike Tupac's personal life and/or music (which is respectable. Some of you might be relatives of people who Pac offended, or just not fans, which I understand) but everyone else, are ya'll fans of Drake, Young Thug, Rich Homie types....... :lol: :rofl:

Irony

Drake young thug and rich homie?

I'm more confused on why u used those three. Lol like what do they have in common [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom