♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless your soul.

When they teach Tupac in schools :pimp:

When you're still waiting on someone outside of the Internet to mention Camron in 2015 :pimp:

When it's widely accepted that 2pac is the goat :pimp:

When the only people that care about Camron are on niketalk :pimp:

When computers ain't putin' and you can't say that wild **** in real life cuz everyone gon look at you funny :pimp:

Lol what? People only care about Cam on NT? You need to get out more.

They teach Pac in schools? Which ones? My kids won't be attending.

Widely accepted that Pac is the GOAT? Yeah, no.

But seriously though no one cares about camron in real life :lol:

You prolly still waitin on that hot summer huh?

N
Lol what? People only care about Cam on NT? You need to get out more.

They teach Pac in schools? Which ones? My kids won't be attending.

Widely accepted that Pac is the GOAT? Yeah, no.

Bruh Camron still gets talked about more for that pink fur suit than anything else. :lol:

http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/2Pac/Archive/0-202-1330-00.html

That's just one. His poetry has been taught in schools. Even when I was high school our teachers tried to connect to students thru pac.

People who don't even like rap know tupac was that *****. Made music about real ****. **** that touch your soul. He's WIDELY accepted as not one of the best hip hop artists, rappers,etc but THE best. You gotta be trolling to act like that's not true :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: when this argument was over before it even started :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Boosie is the down south version of Tupac.

His image, and radio singles wil hinder some people from even considering this. Makes some of the realest music since pac.

The God MC knows :pimp:

N
Bruh Camron still gets talked about more for that pink fur suit than anything else. :lol:

http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/2Pac/Archive/0-202-1330-00.html

That's just one. His poetry has been taught in schools. Even when I was high school our teachers tried to connect to students thru pac.

People who don't even like rap know tupac was that *****. Made music about real ****. **** that touch your soul. He's WIDELY accepted as not one of the best hip hop artists, rappers,etc but THE best. You gotta be trolling to act like that's not true :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: when this argument was over before it even started :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The idea that he's widely accepted as the GOAT is BS, pure BS.

In the pantheon of greats he's not even a top 10 emcee.

BIG, Hov, Nas, GZA, Rakim, GFK, Kool G Rap, Big L, etc etc etc rhyme circles around him.

He's not also the most conscientious rapper of all time either. Mos Def, Chuck D, Talib Kweli etc etc etc are far more socially awoken and they don't contradict themselves.

Pac was an art student who made himself a caricature of a westcoast gangsta rapper. You're entitled to your opinion but when you talk in absolutes your "argument" gets assassinated.

The idea that he's widely accepted as the GOAT is BS, pure BS.

In the pantheon of greats he's not even a top 10 emcee.

BIG, Hov, Nas, GZA, Rakim, GFK, Kool G Rap, Big L, etc etc etc rhyme circles around him.

He's not also the most conscientious rapper of all time either. Mos Def, Chuck D, Talib Kweli etc etc etc are far more socially awoken and they don't contradict themselves.

Pac was an art student who made himself a caricature of a westcoast gangsta rapper. You're entitled to your opinion but when you talk in absolutes your "argument" gets assassinated.

All that you just typed was opinion lmao

All I said was he is widely accepted as the goat. Meaning a lot of people hold him in that regard, that is a fact it's silly to even debate that.

Also MC means move the crowd. Ain't nobody moving that mutha***** like pac :pimp: carry on

Not a shock that his "poetry" is taught in some LA classrooms either. Kids with their attention spans need someone that interests them.

They're not trying to listen to Walt Whitman or Shakespeare. You're making his work out to be far more profound than it was and when in reality it was pretty rudimentary.

All that you just typed was opinion lmao

All I said was he is widely accepted as the goat. Meaning a lot of people hold him in that regard, that is a fact it's silly to even debate that.

Also MC means move the crowd. Ain't nobody moving that mutha***** like pac :pimp: carry on

It's not a fact though. He's not widely accepted as the GOAT. That's your deluded perspective speaking.

The way I'm using emcee is not in the literal sense. I'm talking about overall rap prowess.

Not a shock that his "poetry" is taught in some LA classrooms either. Kids with their attention spans need someone that interests them.

They're not trying to listen to Walt Whitman or Shakespeare. You're making his work out to be far more profound than it was and when in reality it was pretty rudimentary.

:rofl: get that hate out your heart bro, pac everywhere you go. Pac is hip hop :pimp: :pimp:

Btw, Futile Future fans. Russell Wilson made history today (4,000+ passing yards, 30 TDs, 500+ rushing yards). Also made the Pro Bowl :pimp:

While I don't **** with Future like that and I think Russell Wilson is a transcendent talent, I do think Russ is a ****boy :lol:.

Like I know Lynch probably does not **** w/him outside of football related stuff. :lol:

Last edited:
Listening to Ye's "Facts" has me watching his whole video discography.

"Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy, just jumped over JUMPMAN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom