♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninjahood living up to his legend on pic sizes
pimp.gif

Not big enough
laugh.gif

Naw, but did anyone get pics of T-Pain on 106 earlier wearing the BIN 23 VIIs?

Not big enough
laugh.gif

Naw, but did anyone get pics of T-Pain on 106 earlier wearing the BIN 23 VIIs?

eek.gif
@ the funk flex pic. I was looking at it earlier and didn't know it was him and bypassed it. then i seen a comment saying it was him and scroll back up to the pic again. I had to do a double take. dude lost mad weight.

eek.gif
@ the funk flex pic. I was looking at it earlier and didn't know it was him and bypassed it. then i seen a comment saying it was him and scroll back up to the pic again. I had to do a double take. dude lost mad weight.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by ALDY

Infra 90's
infrareds look so dope (IMO) in this pic.
will always be a classic shoe
info on that jacket?

Dont know that specific jacket, but it's a rip off of the 'Hardshell' jacket by plat-A-tac Australia, suppliers to all the most famous special forces units you can think of.

Just refitted the British SAS etc.

I have a couple of them, good gear.

Many companies making them now, first time ive seen a non tactical white one, normally black, blue or khaki.

If you can get one and it's the same material, waterproof, windproof, it'll be one of the best moves you made.

http://www.platatac.com/

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by ALDY

Infra 90's
infrareds look so dope (IMO) in this pic.
will always be a classic shoe
info on that jacket?

Dont know that specific jacket, but it's a rip off of the 'Hardshell' jacket by plat-A-tac Australia, suppliers to all the most famous special forces units you can think of.

Just refitted the British SAS etc.

I have a couple of them, good gear.

Many companies making them now, first time ive seen a non tactical white one, normally black, blue or khaki.

If you can get one and it's the same material, waterproof, windproof, it'll be one of the best moves you made.

http://www.platatac.com/

Originally Posted by DR813

eek.gif

yeah he's type brolic now...he must've caught that gym bug thats all over NYC now.

Originally Posted by DR813

eek.gif

yeah he's type brolic now...he must've caught that gym bug thats all over NYC now.

thanks for the heads up moddzilla, 'preciate it. looking up the jacket you showed me led me to the one john mayer is actually wearing, and its $530 
indifferent.gif

i might have to try one of the ones you suggested

thanks for the heads up moddzilla, 'preciate it. looking up the jacket you showed me led me to the one john mayer is actually wearing, and its $530 
indifferent.gif

i might have to try one of the ones you suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom