♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DR813

eek.gif
@ the funk flex pic. I was looking at it earlier and didn't know it was him and bypassed it. then i seen a comment saying it was him and scroll back up to the pic again. I had to do a double take. dude lost mad weight.

yeah he's type brolic now...he must've caught that gym bug thats all over NYC now.
or he seen dr dre
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
@ the funk flex pic. I was looking at it earlier and didn't know it was him and bypassed it. then i seen a comment saying it was him and scroll back up to the pic again. I had to do a double take. dude lost mad weight.

yeah he's type brolic now...he must've caught that gym bug thats all over NYC now.
or he seen dr dre
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif

or he seen dr dre
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gym bug?  I need to move back to NY then.  I'm a trainer, and business is slow up here.  Dude lost mad weight, I would have never figured out it was him without someone else saying it.

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif

or he seen dr dre
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gym bug?  I need to move back to NY then.  I'm a trainer, and business is slow up here.  Dude lost mad weight, I would have never figured out it was him without someone else saying it.

^

I'm not a fan of those BIN VII's..

Speaking of Terrence..

Raptor VII's

celebrity-feet-terrence-j-air-jordan-vii-dmp-1.jpg

Terrence Pewter I's / Wale XVII's

Celebrity-Feet-Wale-Air-Jordan-XVII-1.jpg

Q-Tip

celebrity-feet-q-tip-air-jordan-xiv-white-red-1.jpg

Spike Lee

10o0it0.jpg

Jebron with his SVSM IX's

lebron-aj-ix-1.jpg

^

I'm not a fan of those BIN VII's..

Speaking of Terrence..

Raptor VII's

celebrity-feet-terrence-j-air-jordan-vii-dmp-1.jpg

Terrence Pewter I's / Wale XVII's

Celebrity-Feet-Wale-Air-Jordan-XVII-1.jpg

Q-Tip

celebrity-feet-q-tip-air-jordan-xiv-white-red-1.jpg

Spike Lee

10o0it0.jpg

Jebron with his SVSM IX's

lebron-aj-ix-1.jpg

Thank you for posting that pic of Mariah Carey on pg.13. I've had a crush on her since she began her career in the 90's.

Thank you for posting that pic of Mariah Carey on pg.13. I've had a crush on her since she began her career in the 90's.

^

This is to your advantage then.
grin.gif

Custom Air Jordan XI Heels.
(2003 NBA All-Star Game)

mariah-carey-retro-air-jordans-xi-11s.jpg

nba_allstar_sneakers_3.jpg

allstar_sneakers_3.jpg

Enjoy.

^

This is to your advantage then.
grin.gif

Custom Air Jordan XI Heels.
(2003 NBA All-Star Game)

mariah-carey-retro-air-jordans-xi-11s.jpg

nba_allstar_sneakers_3.jpg

allstar_sneakers_3.jpg

Enjoy.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

thanks for the heads up moddzilla, 'preciate it. looking up the jacket you showed me led me to the one john mayer is actually wearing, and its $530 
indifferent.gif

i might have to try one of the ones you suggested

Yeah the ones i get are $300 retail from memory, not for me though....i special...
happy.gif

Post a link to the info you got would you? Be interested to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom