♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Jordan XI, XIII,XVI: Equaled death
just wanted to quote this, so the younger generation can understand that ALMOST NO ONE liked 12s when they dropped
The city of Chicago would beg to differ

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Jordan XI, XIII,XVI: Equaled death
just wanted to quote this, so the younger generation can understand that ALMOST NO ONE liked 12s when they dropped
The city of Chicago would beg to differ
I loved ALL the XIIs except the blue ones...Never liked them as a kid.

If you know anything about Nautica, you knew these things was fire:

cb-nau-jack.jpeg

pimp.gif
 J-Class jackets.

I never had one because my frail body would drown in this back than, but my fam had these in numerous flavors...

Honestly though, right after the Guess phase: from 95-98 - it was Nautica =/= Hilfiger =/= RL.

never really got into the whole RL thing, the stuff vie tried on just doesn't fit right, their button-downs are nice but every single on vie tried on has been made for someone over 6 feet, their Polos have that extra long back....maybe im trying on the wrong fits, but it has been a fail everyrtime for me....i do have a pair of pants i bought which i loved for years, unfortunately now they don't really suit my style....oh well.

Nautica kept it realllll fresh back in the late 90's :smoking

other brands that ran @#%% back in NY were Helley Hansen, Azzure, Iceberg, pepejeans and who remembers the Parasuco's fad
laugh.gif
i remember saving up BurgerKing checks to cop the blue striped ones...lol

I drove by Sammy's on fordham the other day and felt nostalgic at how i pay no mind to the store now, when back then...i felt like a kid in the candy store when i walked in...damn..

Mase was flyer than fly back then
smokin.gif
mase_3.jpg
mase-murda.png

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]too bad this is what hes on now.....the @*** is this ninja wearing?[/font]

mase3best.jpg

[/font]

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Mase was flyer than fly back then
smokin.gif

mase_3.jpg

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]too bad this is what hes on now.....the @*** is this ninja wearing?[/font]

[/font]
what kinda 7s are these
nerd.gif

the midsole looks suspect to me, but i think whoever PS'ed the pic and cloned him into that backdrop is to blame for that....

but judging by what hes wearing and year this picture was probably taken id say those are the french blues...

Jimmy stay walking on the back of those tru's
laugh.gif
Boot cut jeans and sneakers will do it every time... That could have been a decent fit on Jimmy with the right foot wear.  Cam stays with the sweat suits now, I remember when cam was the dude to watch when it came to fashion... Wale is that dude when it comes to the kicks... I am sure Nike is pleased with their walking advertisement of those foams.. I appreciate what Wale is doing for the shoe game, he is one of the few that I do respect..  "Flyer than the rest of them, still got my Nike boots"- Wale

I'm a big fan of Shox so I recon Jimmys fit is alright, if the jeans weren't boot cut would be 1000000x better though

2guzf9z.jpg

s2wlqe.jpg

Jimmy reppin Shox?...I remember whn Shox frst came out I was working for Footaction, good times.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Jimmy reppin Shox?...I remember whn Shox frst came out I was working for Footaction, good times.
Harlem has been for a few years now.

pretty horrible sight, trus with shox 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom