♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polo this, Polo that, show me where ya Polo at!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Juelz dressing like Tyga/Big Sean..

nah he's dressing like a n_ from NYC who grew up in the 90's
True..
but Tyga and Sean brought that style back. imo.

to the masses maybe... but alot of people in NYC has been rocking retro clothing before tyga or CB ever put a snapback on there domes

True..

to the masses maybe... but alot of people in NYC has been rocking retro clothing before tyga or CB ever put a snapback on there domes

True..

yep......retrokids name come to mind.

True..

yep......retrokids name come to mind.

Nah them indiglos are OG. He was flashing em on his stream when he got em. I remember when they dropped in middle school, them things went hard.

Yeah idk how people are crediting CB and Tyga for bringing back the retro clothing, beyond the internet - people been rocking that stuff.

Nah them indiglos are OG. He was flashing em on his stream when he got em. I remember when they dropped in middle school, them things went hard.

Yeah idk how people are crediting CB and Tyga for bringing back the retro clothing, beyond the internet - people been rocking that stuff.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Imo I think his indiglo 14s might be some type of sample or re-retro that we havnt heard of because if you look at the tounge part on top its all green and its suppost to be black with only the letters being green [JORDAN] unless im seeing a whole different thing lol???? 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Imo I think his indiglo 14s might be some type of sample or re-retro that we havnt heard of because if you look at the tounge part on top its all green and its suppost to be black with only the letters being green [JORDAN] unless im seeing a whole different thing lol???? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom