74f140807bb5fa06b0b0b44.jpg

laugh.gif
 UGGS

Originally Posted by bdis1986

HE'S BACK !!!!

74f140807bb5fa06b0b0b44.jpg

laugh.gif
 UGGS

His neck n feet say 20 belowBut his shirt n shorts say summertime. I'm confused.....But DEF #swaggedoutYes I said it.

^ Terrible...

I'm starting to think the UGGS guy wears em, cuz he knows someone will post his pics on the internet and get hated on. It's working!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RJSims

Originally Posted by teekay

Originally Posted by RJSims

That's what happens when you take steroids...

what happens??

You gain unnessary weight if you don't keep up with your routine work out. He was brolic great shape months ago court side @ a basketball game now he just looks fat.
water retention can occur whilst taking Steroids, but they wont make you fat, and you shouldn't really gain any weight at all minus water if you dont train, unless you eat ****loads which either way, juice or no juice, you put on weight

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ Terrible...

I'm starting to think the UGGS guy wears em, cuz he knows someone will post his pics on the internet and get hated on. It's working!
laugh.gif
Dude is rich.  He seems like he doesn't give an eff.  If I had his money i'd wear samurai armor everyday.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ Terrible...

laugh.gif
Dude is rich.  He seems like he doesn't give an eff.  If I had his money i'd wear samurai armor everyday.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

jordan af1s or olive 9s?? possible retro?

Those are definitely not AF1's.. 
I doubt he got his hands on the past Retro.. 

So hopefully a Re-Release?

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom