♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao
roll.gif
at wiz

Originally Posted by theLwerd

it's funny how these rappers jump around on stage with all these shoes we're worried about with paintcracking/the shoe coming apart/etc.
We're worried? You seem to be the only one worried to wear shoes.

And I think Jordans were made to jump in.....man.

Originally Posted by illphillip

it's funny how these rappers jump around on stage with all these shoes we're worried about with paintcracking/the shoe coming apart/etc.

roll.gif

3rd pic looks like he from a 90's boyband with that hair.. dirk loves em 13's.. congrats to all mavs fans and the mav's for winnin..
pimp.gif

DIRRK lookin
pimp.gif
in those 13's. and i can't say i'm scared or worried about wearing shoes, i'm just verrrrrry cautious

Originally Posted by illphillip

loss taken, man. i get it. move on.

coolkids1.jpg

The+Cool+Kids+Picture+92.png

The+Cool+Kids+coolkidsweb.jpg

coolkids1.jpg

I gotta question fellas.. Sorry if it's already been explained..

A handful of pages back (I think it was this thread) there was a link to an arrticle written by the stylist from BET who helped dress MMG when they were on 106 & Park, the time Wale wore Wolf Greys. My question is, when clothes are worn for one-off instances like that, and aren't actually the artists own.. What happens to them afterwards? Does the artist keep them? Random employees? Thanks in advance.. Just been running through my mind.

Originally Posted by DZaster

So is everyone supposed to be big and buff? Sheesh..

not at all bro, but the homie Wiz looks unhealthy man....he literally looks like one punch to his chest and his heart will stop

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DZaster

So is everyone supposed to be big and buff? Sheesh..

not at all bro, but the homie Wiz looks unhealthy man....he literally looks like one punch to his chest and his heart will stop

laugh.gif
 sad but true  

Dirk wearing his own pair of 13's on that old Mavs pic?? Those wht/reds look like they were his outdoor ballin kicks

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Dirk wearing his own pair of 13's on that old Mavs pic?? Those wht/reds look like they were his outdoor ballin kicks

i was thinking the same thing. dude's shoes ain't even matching his jersey
pimp.gif
. look where he's at now though
eek.gif
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom