♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
106822452.jpg

106815463.jpg

Real Ralph Lauren Polo will never fall off! Wack dudes better stick with US Polo lol!

Real Ralph Lauren Polo will never fall off! Wack dudes better stick with US Polo lol!

Fat Joe has always been a wack rapper, but his contributions to Hip Hop are what make him noteworthy.

Fat Joe has always been a wack rapper, but his contributions to Hip Hop are what make him noteworthy.

^^^ you mean big pun... i got no respect for fat joe for letting puns fam rot - even tho shes a nasty women.. but still, buy em a apartment or something.. if there was no big pun, there would DEF BE NO fat joe..

^^^ you mean big pun... i got no respect for fat joe for letting puns fam rot - even tho shes a nasty women.. but still, buy em a apartment or something.. if there was no big pun, there would DEF BE NO fat joe..

Originally Posted by truniversal

i got no respect for fat joe for letting puns fam rot - even tho shes a nasty women.. but still, buy em a apartment or something.. if there was no big pun, there would DEF BE NO fat joe..
fat joe's first album dropped in 1993...last time i checked Fat joe's nick name was Joey Crack, not Social security.
laugh.gif

if you can't manage money thats not his fault.

kanye-fat-joe-lv.jpg

287aba7f-c938-f8f4-de12-2fbd10ae05f8-msc_fb_BBKings_FatJoe2.jpg

Fat-Joe-%E2%80%93-Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-%E2%80%93-Copper.jpg

Originally Posted by truniversal

i got no respect for fat joe for letting puns fam rot - even tho shes a nasty women.. but still, buy em a apartment or something.. if there was no big pun, there would DEF BE NO fat joe..
fat joe's first album dropped in 1993...last time i checked Fat joe's nick name was Joey Crack, not Social security.
laugh.gif

if you can't manage money thats not his fault.

kanye-fat-joe-lv.jpg

287aba7f-c938-f8f4-de12-2fbd10ae05f8-msc_fb_BBKings_FatJoe2.jpg

Fat-Joe-%E2%80%93-Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-%E2%80%93-Copper.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I feel like Polo is starting to hit an all time low with all these wack dude rockin it now like is the new Gucci.
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/11/polo-and-hip-hop-an-oral-history-pt-1/
OMG,
THEY INTERVIEWED "JOSE HUSTLE" FOR THAT ARTICLE
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

no offense to dude, but really, all you need to do is make a funny youtube video to become a credible source?
eyes.gif
you seriously underestimate da power of comedy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I feel like Polo is starting to hit an all time low with all these wack dude rockin it now like is the new Gucci.
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/11/polo-and-hip-hop-an-oral-history-pt-1/
OMG,
THEY INTERVIEWED "JOSE HUSTLE" FOR THAT ARTICLE
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

no offense to dude, but really, all you need to do is make a funny youtube video to become a credible source?
eyes.gif
you seriously underestimate da power of comedy.

Originally Posted by bwood056

Big Pun is one of Fat Joe's later accomplishments. Besides, Pun wouldn't have gotten on had Joe not been established in the industry. Joe has put in work on the graff tip with TATS CRU and was one of the first recognized Latino MCs in Hip Hop. He's part of DITC, but still reached out and made connections with legendary groups like The Beatnuts and Gangstarr. Joe's one of the first MCs I'd ever heard of having his own store (Halftime) early in his career. A lot of MCs be crying about how they get jerked and are broke, but Joe doesn't come off like that. As for people in his circle feeling they're not being taken care of, it's all business, so they need to get their own hustle. He ain't the greatest MC, but Fat Joe reps Hip Hop. No question. 

Originally Posted by bwood056

Big Pun is one of Fat Joe's later accomplishments. Besides, Pun wouldn't have gotten on had Joe not been established in the industry. Joe has put in work on the graff tip with TATS CRU and was one of the first recognized Latino MCs in Hip Hop. He's part of DITC, but still reached out and made connections with legendary groups like The Beatnuts and Gangstarr. Joe's one of the first MCs I'd ever heard of having his own store (Halftime) early in his career. A lot of MCs be crying about how they get jerked and are broke, but Joe doesn't come off like that. As for people in his circle feeling they're not being taken care of, it's all business, so they need to get their own hustle. He ain't the greatest MC, but Fat Joe reps Hip Hop. No question. 

Joe didn't make DITC first time around...
he didnt make the cut, he somehow came back and "convinced" them, #jussayin

Joe didn't make DITC first time around...
he didnt make the cut, he somehow came back and "convinced" them, #jussayin

^ They didnt even use him for part 1
so I guess they underestimated it too...
eyes.gif

and lowkey, I love comedy, but it's an article on facts... don't see how post 2005 comedy will help.
here's part 2

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/12/polo-and-hip-hop-an-oral-history-pt-2/
Sean Price: We was doin’ that before. I mean, I wasn’t doin’ no tight pants ever, but pink ain’t crazy to wear. It’s just crazy to wear everyday. You know what I mean? I’ve definitely busted out a pink shirt before back in the day, nah mean? But you rock that %*$%!, you put that %*$%! up. [laughs] You know Cam’Ron, I’m not mad at Cam’ron, though. Cam’Ron was rockin’ the pink right. It’s just that you know, that’s Harlem. In Brownsville, you get the dirty version of Cam’Ron. You’ll get a %*%%% with a nasty $%+ pink headband, with a big $%+ pink 5XL shirt with some dirty shoes on. Dirty pink is wrong, period. Never do dirty pink. Never do bummy pink, dirty pink, man. I suggest !%$+#+ don’t do pink like that, but you know, every now and then you wanna bust out one time, get extra with it. You can do that. I’m not mad at a %*%%% for that.

laugh.gif
i can SOOOO relate to that, these cats were lookin wrong out here
roll.gif

^ They didnt even use him for part 1
so I guess they underestimated it too...
eyes.gif

and lowkey, I love comedy, but it's an article on facts... don't see how post 2005 comedy will help.
here's part 2

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/12/polo-and-hip-hop-an-oral-history-pt-2/
Sean Price: We was doin’ that before. I mean, I wasn’t doin’ no tight pants ever, but pink ain’t crazy to wear. It’s just crazy to wear everyday. You know what I mean? I’ve definitely busted out a pink shirt before back in the day, nah mean? But you rock that %*$%!, you put that %*$%! up. [laughs] You know Cam’Ron, I’m not mad at Cam’ron, though. Cam’Ron was rockin’ the pink right. It’s just that you know, that’s Harlem. In Brownsville, you get the dirty version of Cam’Ron. You’ll get a %*%%% with a nasty $%+ pink headband, with a big $%+ pink 5XL shirt with some dirty shoes on. Dirty pink is wrong, period. Never do dirty pink. Never do bummy pink, dirty pink, man. I suggest !%$+#+ don’t do pink like that, but you know, every now and then you wanna bust out one time, get extra with it. You can do that. I’m not mad at a %*%%% for that.

laugh.gif
i can SOOOO relate to that, these cats were lookin wrong out here
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom