♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i know both dudes on the left with the polo, they brothers

they mad cool ppl, dudes are like Thirstin Howl III with the vintage polo

^ i know both dudes on the left with the polo, they brothers

they mad cool ppl, dudes are like Thirstin Howl III with the vintage polo

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Joe didn't make DITC first time around...
he didnt make the cut, he somehow came back and "convinced" them, #jussayin

Thank you for pointing out Fat Joe's persistence and DITC's stringent recruitment policy. He proved himself to Diamond D and was put on from there.  

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Joe didn't make DITC first time around...
he didnt make the cut, he somehow came back and "convinced" them, #jussayin

Thank you for pointing out Fat Joe's persistence and DITC's stringent recruitment policy. He proved himself to Diamond D and was put on from there.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sean-price-dallas-penn-isr.jpg

lol, I had the SAME exact orange rugby on the left and used to rock it with the same mets fitted.  That's a dope pic....

All these fits ninja hood posting are horrible

Bright colored Polo/shirt with matching fitted with matching jeans with matching sneakers with a super tacky chain i used to dress like that back in grade school

Dudes need to grow up

Bright colored Polo/shirt with matching fitted with matching jeans with matching sneakers with a super tacky chain i used to dress like that back in grade school

Dudes need to grow up

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Dudes need to grow up
all that stuff is vintage polo.... i don't gotta explain myself, people who are in da know recognize heat when they see it.

most of those dudes pictured are twice your age.

and i dunno how you're complaining about notable clothes, kicks and gear in this thread...its not my job to dress these folks....everyone knows just cuz you have da gear

don't mean you know how to put it together....thats like saying everyone that owns a lamborghini knows how to hit da hairpins like da stig 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes need to grow up
all that stuff is vintage polo.... i don't gotta explain myself, people who are in da know recognize heat when they see it.

and i dunno how you're complaining about notable clothes, kicks and gear in this thread...its not my job to dress these folks....everyone knows just cuz you have da gear

don't mean you know how to put it together....thats like saying everyone that owns a lamborghini knows how to hit da hairpins like da stig 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I have that Orange polo on the left with the horses...Wore it one time 4 years ago for a New Years Eve Party....Sitting in my closet now. LOL

I have that Orange polo on the left with the horses...Wore it one time 4 years ago for a New Years Eve Party....Sitting in my closet now. LOL

Dudes need to grow up

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Just cause its vintage polo doesnt mean it looks nice.
Another example of the brand mentality. I mean, its Polo..and its vintage. It MUST be some hot *#$#@. 
indifferent.gif

Us NYers are the worst at this.

Dudes need to grow up

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Just cause its vintage polo doesnt mean it looks nice.
Another example of the brand mentality. I mean, its Polo..and its vintage. It MUST be some hot *#$#@. 
indifferent.gif

Us NYers are the worst at this.

Just not your steez man, move on. You're not about to discredit like every single Lo head and everybody who matches their gear cause it's not your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom