♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just not your steez man, move on. You're not about to discredit like every single Lo head and everybody who matches their gear cause it's not your thing.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

All these fits ninja hood posting are horrible

Bright colored Polo/shirt with matching fitted with matching jeans with matching sneakers with a super tacky chain i used to dress like that back in grade school

Dudes need to grow up
all that stuff is vintage polo.... i don't gotta explain myself, people who are in da know recognize heat when they see it.

most of those dudes pictured are twice your age.

and i dunno how you're complaining about notable clothes, kicks and gear in this thread...its not my job to dress these folks....everyone knows just cuz you have da gear

don't mean you know how to put it together....thats like saying everyone that owns a lamborghini knows how to hit da hairpins like da stig 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Just cause its vintage polo doesnt mean it looks nice.
Another example of the brand mentality. I mean, its Polo..and its vintage. It MUST be some hot *#$#@. 
indifferent.gif

Us NYers are the worst at this.
NYers are "da worse" because we're da ones that created and made polo hot to begin with, so we appreciate vintage pieces that take you back to a nostalgic

time period...i mean do i REALLY have to explain this type of mentality on a sneaker messageboard where 999999999999999999999.99999999999999999%

want these retroed for aforementioned reason previously discussed?

gbu-aug-29-1.jpg

let's not get all high and mighty now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Bright colored Polo/shirt with matching fitted with matching jeans with matching sneakers with a super tacky chain i used to dress like that back in grade school

Dudes need to grow up
all that stuff is vintage polo.... i don't gotta explain myself, people who are in da know recognize heat when they see it.

most of those dudes pictured are twice your age.

and i dunno how you're complaining about notable clothes, kicks and gear in this thread...its not my job to dress these folks....everyone knows just cuz you have da gear

don't mean you know how to put it together....thats like saying everyone that owns a lamborghini knows how to hit da hairpins like da stig 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Just cause its vintage polo doesnt mean it looks nice.
Another example of the brand mentality. I mean, its Polo..and its vintage. It MUST be some hot *#$#@. 
indifferent.gif

Us NYers are the worst at this.
NYers are "da worse" because we're da ones that created and made polo hot to begin with, so we appreciate vintage pieces that take you back to a nostalgic

time period...i mean do i REALLY have to explain this type of mentality on a sneaker messageboard where 999999999999999999999.99999999999999999%

want these retroed for aforementioned reason previously discussed?

gbu-aug-29-1.jpg

let's not get all high and mighty now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just not your steez man, move on. You're not about to discredit like every single Lo head and everybody who matches their gear cause it's not your thing.
this

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

none of that is ugly though...
that.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

this

none of that is ugly though...
that.

New York made Polo hot?

Dude, get real. Maybe in the urban demographic, but people in the south have been wearing Polo since its inception. Seriously, some of you dudes gotta expand your world view. Probably think no one was buying Taylor Swift CDs until after Kanye, too.

New York made Polo hot?

Dude, get real. Maybe in the urban demographic, but people in the south have been wearing Polo since its inception. Seriously, some of you dudes gotta expand your world view. Probably think no one was buying Taylor Swift CDs until after Kanye, too.

Originally Posted by doyung9

New York made Polo hot?

Ralph Lauren is from New York though... 
ohwell.gif

it's 1 thing to not care, but why fight a losing fight? 
laugh.gif

New York made Polo hot?

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

New York made Polo hot?

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
cuz they see

u

so i GOTTA be challenged...."there's no way he can be right...again..and again....."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

polo started in NYC like hiphop, then like all things that get big...go downsouth late
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

NYC was doin da polo (albeit violently) since polo's inception.

New York made Polo hot?

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
cuz they see

u

so i GOTTA be challenged...."there's no way he can be right...again..and again....."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

polo started in NYC like hiphop, then like all things that get big...go downsouth late
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

NYC was doin da polo (albeit violently) since polo's inception.

Dudes need to grow up
You matched your clothes and wore tacky chains in grade school? Respect.

New York made Polo hot?

Are you referring to the South Bronx or the South that believes it won the Civil War?

Dudes need to grow up

New York made Polo hot?

Are you referring to the South Bronx or the South that believes it won the Civil War?

Originally Posted by truniversal

Dudes need to grow up

Yea in 7 and 8 grade didn't wear chains tho 
laugh.gif

But i have grown up and my whole fashion sense is different now 

To each his own 

I admit i don't have the right to knock other peoples style 

Originally Posted by truniversal

Dudes need to grow up

Yea in 7 and 8 grade didn't wear chains tho 
laugh.gif

But i have grown up and my whole fashion sense is different now 

To each his own 

I admit i don't have the right to knock other peoples style 

Dudes need to grow up
Yea like we should all wear Tisa snap backs and skinny's like u

Dudes need to grow up
Yea like we should all wear Tisa snap backs and skinny's like u

New York made Polo hot?

I believe NY made polo hot but i'm from detroit and we always did Polo, Tommy, and Nautica back in the day

New York made Polo hot?

I believe NY made polo hot but i'm from detroit and we always did Polo, Tommy, and Nautica back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom