♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about Joey crack, but his sneaker game has been impecable for years now. 2 questions tho..
1) was he really rocking that white TSG tee?
2) how dope is that pic with the lightning 4's with the matching black Lambo?

Ps, Big pony polos are dope imo

Say what you want about Joey crack, but his sneaker game has been impecable for years now. 2 questions tho..

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by truniversal

How y'all arguing about Polo though?

I'd agree, but when you got the Dukes of Hazzard trying to convince everyone that Polo was raised in the South, someone has to take a stand.  
Man I'm from Houston and I know the South isn't known for creating any fashion trends.
laugh.gif
I'm from Atlanta & know the same
laugh.gif

Dro got it back poppin' here...I wish he hadn't with all this "Polo this, Polo that". Tired of seeing all these Young Dro clones
eyes.gif
N_'s have no type of identity down here

Originally Posted by truniversal

How y'all arguing about Polo though?

I'd agree, but when you got the Dukes of Hazzard trying to convince everyone that Polo was raised in the South, someone has to take a stand.  
Man I'm from Houston and I know the South isn't known for creating any fashion trends.
laugh.gif
I'm from Atlanta & know the same
laugh.gif

Dro got it back poppin' here...I wish he hadn't with all this "Polo this, Polo that". Tired of seeing all these Young Dro clones
eyes.gif
N_'s have no type of identity down here

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i think that tsg logo is a watermark on the picture...

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i think that tsg logo is a watermark on the picture...

i remember when i was in 8th grade (around late 90's) there were the Polo boys and the Tommy boys, i doubt they put in work like the dudes in NY but they were draped in polo and tommy from head to toe. this was in san antonio btw

nice pics ninjahood

paul wall and cham

vopze1.jpg

i remember when i was in 8th grade (around late 90's) there were the Polo boys and the Tommy boys, i doubt they put in work like the dudes in NY but they were draped in polo and tommy from head to toe. this was in san antonio btw

nice pics ninjahood

paul wall and cham

vopze1.jpg

Remember, Ralph Lauren was born in the Bronx and he started his career in NYC.......NY/ Hip-hop started Polo. The South stole it

Remember, Ralph Lauren was born in the Bronx and he started his career in NYC.......NY/ Hip-hop started Polo. The South stole it

I wouldn't say hip hop started RL. Those "better off" people in the burbs were rocking RL from the get go. NYC brought it torwards the urban demographic.

I wouldn't say hip hop started RL. Those "better off" people in the burbs were rocking RL from the get go. NYC brought it torwards the urban demographic.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Polo has ben raped of its dignity lately though. That much cant be denied

comes and goes every few years....
it will fade in a bit, true heads will still rock it then come back.
whatever new trend comes around ppl will jump on it, %$%*% it out, then jump to the next.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Polo has ben raped of its dignity lately though. That much cant be denied

comes and goes every few years....
it will fade in a bit, true heads will still rock it then come back.
whatever new trend comes around ppl will jump on it, %$%*% it out, then jump to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom