♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Paul Wall lose a lil wieght?

Yeah he got a stomach sleeve operation. Lost over a 100 pounds in like a year.
i remember 5 or so years back this girl i knew told me how her mom was doing the weight loss surgery on paul wall.  she was like you cant tell anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Paul Wall lose a lil wieght?

Yeah he got a stomach sleeve operation. Lost over a 100 pounds in like a year.
i remember 5 or so years back this girl i knew told me how her mom was doing the weight loss surgery on paul wall.  she was like you cant tell anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

i remember when i was in 8th grade (around late 90's) there were the Polo boys and the Tommy boys, i doubt they put in work like the dudes in NY but they were draped in polo and tommy from head to toe. this was in san antonio btw

nice pics ninjahood

paul wall and cham

vopze1.jpg
Are Those the Penny 1's?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

i remember when i was in 8th grade (around late 90's) there were the Polo boys and the Tommy boys, i doubt they put in work like the dudes in NY but they were draped in polo and tommy from head to toe. this was in san antonio btw

nice pics ninjahood

paul wall and cham

vopze1.jpg
Are Those the Penny 1's?

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

How y'all arguing about Polo though?

I'd agree, but when you got the Dukes of Hazzard trying to convince everyone that Polo was raised in the South, someone has to take a stand.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

How y'all arguing about Polo though?

I'd agree, but when you got the Dukes of Hazzard trying to convince everyone that Polo was raised in the South, someone has to take a stand.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he was fat but not surgery fat imo. he could have just started working out and ate better.

he was fat but not surgery fat imo. he could have just started working out and ate better.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Damn, Big Sean REALLY can't dress well.
at all
if he would just stop dressing like its FORCED he'd be ok.....da ingredients are there, implementation and execution is where its lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom