♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

My dude is swimming in his hoodie. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
what hoody are u lookin at (the hoody under the vest right?), thats pretty much what ppl look for in hoodys, comfort and the ability to turn around and move from side to side a little. I know the whole fitted clothes trend is goin on and all, but especially when it comes to hoodys (and jeans for that matter
glasses.gif
) gotta be able to move around without splittin a seam
eek.gif
.   To each, his own   though
Real talk. What's up with the new generation liking their clothes to cut off the circulation to their nuts?

cant embed...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If his hoody and vest were a size smaller
Stop it.

Everyone in here rightfully questioning the jeans.....and ONLY the jeans.

And here you come trying to choke this man with his own clothes.

Hell no.
Choke him?
laugh.gif
u can't be serious....da only thing "questionable" is da size of da jeans...and frankly some people just aren't into slim/skinny jeans..if you really wanted to say something about em you can say they look like jeans juelz santana used to rock when pepe jeans

was poppin uptown back about a decade ago uptown NYC.

The thing is, VADO's rocked slim denim on more than one occasion, so for him to be in those hammer pants is just odd.

And I guess the hoodie COULD be a bit smaller, but it isn't as noticeable as son's jeans.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
what hoody are u lookin at (the hoody under the vest right?), thats pretty much what ppl look for in hoodys, comfort and the ability to turn around and move from side to side a little. I know the whole fitted clothes trend is goin on and all, but especially when it comes to hoodys (and jeans for that matter
glasses.gif
eek.gif
Real talk. What's up with the new generation liking their clothes to cut off the circulation to their nuts?

My dude could go 2 down sizes on that hoody and it would still be loose on him.
Yall act like im saying for him to get a size XS with his nipples poking through the hoodie. 
laugh.gif

Also, hoodys in general, whether loose or more fitting, will always be comfy. Just cause a hoody is more fit doesnt mean it isnt as comfy as a baggy one. I appreciate baggy hoodys for my basketball days, but my more fit hoodys are just as comfy.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

nerd.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif

cant embed...

lmao!!!

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by rhester

i mean damn...*+!% lookin like he [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]sowed[/color] them patches himself

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png

laugh.gif
 damn you got me...i knew something was wrong with it as i was typing it, but i was expecting the red error line to appear lol..."sewed" "sowed" yall got the point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by s dubl

so dudes are more bothered with Vados patches that the dude in the green sweatsuit and space jordans.....

that's what i was thinking.

how are cats just gonna act like that wasn't posted.
laugh.gif

some how that dude's fits get weirder and weirder the more pix get posted.

honestly, i've really learne d to appreciate the way theophilus dresses. he has a cornball/nerd swag, but he always still be fresh. also, he does it to make a point that the man makes the clothes, not the other way around. i can respect that, especially at a time when err body else is just following.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

vados denim is dope in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom