♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, you were at the show?

I'm not even a fan of Cole, but it looks like his shows are dope enough to the point that if he was in CT, I'd go.

If those XIs you speak of are 10 or 10.5 and DMPs, I'm going to need you to hand them over, B.
laugh.gif

I'm not even a fan of Cole, but it looks like his shows are dope enough to the point that if he was in CT, I'd go.

If those XIs you speak of are 10 or 10.5 and DMPs, I'm going to need you to hand them over, B.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's where I was standing in the first pic
laugh.gif
, Cole's a good performer. I was actually going to wear my XI's because he wore those the day before at his MTV Canada performance.

Can we say fan/follower

laugh.gif
, Cole's a good performer. I was actually going to wear my XI's because he wore those the day before at his MTV Canada performance.

Can we say fan/follower

Originally Posted by arice

laugh.gif

Can we say fan/follower

?
Stop being so argumentative.

Gordonson wrote:

He's a pretty good performer but when I went to see him last February (I think...) his set was a little short. He'll be at Hippodrome on the 11th. 

laugh.gif

Can we say fan/follower

?
Stop being so argumentative.

Gordonson wrote:

He's a pretty good performer but when I went to see him last February (I think...) his set was a little short. He'll be at Hippodrome on the 11th. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Shouldn't Arenas be fined for wearing red shoes? i don't remember red being on a wiz jersey (bullets maybe)

No, because David Stern has lifted that silly rule regarding kicks, and also it was World AIDS Day.

Shouldn't Arenas be fined for wearing red shoes? i don't remember red being on a wiz jersey (bullets maybe)

No, because David Stern has lifted that silly rule regarding kicks, and also it was World AIDS Day.

Originally Posted by Steve212

oh cool....can players wear throwbacks and fitteds on the bench now too?

Originally Posted by Steve212

oh cool....can players wear throwbacks and fitteds on the bench now too?

1e126bb357182dcc8790361dfc5a85b6851b1c56_t.gif

Spoiler [+]
mb035593d0deb58c39a96bd.jpg

the entire team wore red shoes for World Aids Day

1e126bb357182dcc8790361dfc5a85b6851b1c56_t.gif

Spoiler [+]
mb035593d0deb58c39a96bd.jpg

the entire team wore red shoes for World Aids Day

laugh.gif

Can we say fan/follower
Yup, I am.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
Yeah I went, did a few updates on Twitter.....my DMP's are size twelve's. It was more seeing Cole in them that reminded me I had a few pairs and that night was perfect to wear them, it hasn't snowed over here yet, below 0 but very dry out.

laugh.gif

Can we say fan/follower
Yup, I am.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif
Yeah I went, did a few updates on Twitter.....my DMP's are size twelve's. It was more seeing Cole in them that reminded me I had a few pairs and that night was perfect to wear them, it hasn't snowed over here yet, below 0 but very dry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom