♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are Rocawear jeans? Really? Then again, it's a fashion brand, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they'd have slim fit denim.

Looks clean with those DMPs though.
EDIT: Hold on, did son just say that it was below 0? 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Those are Rocawear jeans? Really? Then again, it's a fashion brand, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they'd have slim fit denim.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yup, that's Toronto in December
laugh.gif
jsmith42 wrote:
Info on the jeans Cole had on at the show?

Imperial Denim.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yup, that's Toronto in December
laugh.gif
jsmith42 wrote:
Info on the jeans Cole had on at the show?

Imperial Denim.

Aa, that's what the brand I remembered him co-signing was (Imperial Denim). I kept thinking Empire or something
laugh.gif

But damn, and I thought East Coast Winters were no joke
30t6p3b.gif

Aa, that's what the brand I remembered him co-signing was (Imperial Denim). I kept thinking Empire or something
laugh.gif

But damn, and I thought East Coast Winters were no joke
30t6p3b.gif

I've been wearing polo since I was a kid when I didn't get give a care about clothes, and the only one doing my shopping was my mom.
So it's pretty interesting to see all of this new excitement about polo and ralph lauren within the sneaker head and hypebeast community.

I've been wearing polo since I was a kid when I didn't get give a care about clothes, and the only one doing my shopping was my mom.
So it's pretty interesting to see all of this new excitement about polo and ralph lauren within the sneaker head and hypebeast community.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's where I was standing in the first pic
laugh.gif
, Cole's a good performer. I was actually going to wear my XI's because he wore those the day before at his MTV Canada performance.

Can we say fan/follower

?
Stop being so argumentative.

Gordonson wrote:
Word, you were at the show?

I'm not even a fan of Cole, but it looks like his shows are dope enough to the point that if he was in CT, I'd go.
You are right sorry bro

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's where I was standing in the first pic
laugh.gif
, Cole's a good performer. I was actually going to wear my XI's because he wore those the day before at his MTV Canada performance.

Can we say fan/follower

?
Stop being so argumentative.

Gordonson wrote:
Word, you were at the show?

I'm not even a fan of Cole, but it looks like his shows are dope enough to the point that if he was in CT, I'd go.
You are right sorry bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom