♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that dude in the polo bear sweater is taz arnold, most commonly known around here as that dude in the leopard print pants in kanye's entourage.

that sweater is prolly vintage, and likely stolen, as ol' boy is best known for having one of the sickest polo collections evar, and most of it is boosted (dude was a mega shoplifter)...

he also started/owns ti$a (afaik)...

tazcomplex_lead.jpg

My n*77a please like i aint no Lo head (kanye west voice) http://kottke.org/09/02/lo-headsJust trying to school the youth a lil bit

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that dude in the polo bear sweater is taz arnold, most commonly known around here as that dude in the leopard print pants in kanye's entourage.

that sweater is prolly vintage, and likely stolen, as ol' boy is best known for having one of the sickest polo collections evar, and most of it is boosted (dude was a mega shoplifter)...

he also started/owns ti$a (afaik)...

tazcomplex_lead.jpg

My n*77a please like i aint no Lo head (kanye west voice) http://kottke.org/09/02/lo-headsJust trying to school the youth a lil bit

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The quote you were looking for was, "N_ please, how you gon' say I ain't no 'Lo head?!"
laugh.gif

lol no unfortunately i said it that way because i meant it that way with a kanye voice ... i shouldnt have even replied... thanks for looking out though my brother

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The quote you were looking for was, "N_ please, how you gon' say I ain't no 'Lo head?!"
laugh.gif

lol no unfortunately i said it that way because i meant it that way with a kanye voice ... i shouldnt have even replied... thanks for looking out though my brother

moe200069 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ at the white dude being so uncomfortable being around wayne's crew that he decided to sit in two seats. btw, what's up with his pant legs being so damn high up?

Im guessing you've never owned a pair of tailored slacks (when you sit down, they tend to ride up a couple inches). and if you look at the chunky dude next to wayne, he is taking up more than one full seat space (his giant arms pushed wayne and that dude over a bit). I would've moved over if there was an empty seat  

moe200069 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ at the white dude being so uncomfortable being around wayne's crew that he decided to sit in two seats. btw, what's up with his pant legs being so damn high up?

Im guessing you've never owned a pair of tailored slacks (when you sit down, they tend to ride up a couple inches). and if you look at the chunky dude next to wayne, he is taking up more than one full seat space (his giant arms pushed wayne and that dude over a bit). I would've moved over if there was an empty seat  

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
dude wore this same outfit on the 106 and park new years show last night, bad outfit both times 
roll.gif
tired.gif

The 106 & Park NYE show was pre-taped, that and his **** Clark NYE show performance were both recorded the same day as that Knicks game.

dude wore this same outfit on the 106 and park new years show last night, bad outfit both times 
roll.gif
tired.gif

The 106 & Park NYE show was pre-taped, that and his **** Clark NYE show performance were both recorded the same day as that Knicks game.

roll.gif
tired.gif

thanks for the info...smh @ myself for thinking it was actually live

roll.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
tired.gif

Yea pretty much all 106 and park shows are prerecorded 

roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
tired.gif

that really is good info i always thought they were live .........so cats celebrated NYE early
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

roll.gif
tired.gif

that really is good info i always thought they were live .........so cats celebrated NYE early
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom