♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought roshes were comfortable too until i wore them all day at a a festival..:x

never again.
I've said it before, but I might've been the only person who didn't find Roshes comfortable. I tried on numerous pairs in different sizes and they all pinched my toes. I wore thin socks too. Might be the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever tried on.

Bruh, you gotta have some elephant feet then. The upper is just mesh, nothing more. How the hell are your toes pinched?
My feet are pretty narrow and i'm only a size 10.5. I tried on a 10, 10.5, and an 11. The part that was constricting was near the bottom lace holes where that top piece is stitched on. It was pressing down on my feet too much, maybe they stretch out a lot with wear but it hurt my foot. I was like wth, how is everyone saying these are comfortable :lol: .

^^ All you have to do is loosen the laces.  All of my pairs felt like that out of the box.  Loosened the laces and my feet were in heaven.

Last edited:
I've said it before, but I might've been the only person who didn't find Roshes comfortable. I tried on numerous pairs in different sizes and they all pinched my toes. I wore thin socks too. Might be the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever tried on.
Dont forget to add ugly.

^^ All you have to do is loosen the laces.  All of my pairs felt like that out of the box.  Loosened the laces and my feet were in heaven.
yeah, i never tie the laces on my pair.. not only for comfort but also because to

me they just don't look right laced up.

^^ All you have to do is loosen the laces. All of my pairs felt like that out of the box. Loosened the laces and my feet were in heaven.

yeah, i never tie the laces on my pair.. not only for comfort but also because to

i either wale the laces or short tie em

Yay,a mini roshe discussion in a celebs wearing heat thread.

Yay!

Last edited:
WDYWT thread is that way-http://niketalk.com/t/531474/official-april-2013-wdywt-thread-vol-better-weather-no-pic-quoting

^^ All you have to do is loosen the laces. All of my pairs felt like that out of the box. Loosened the laces and my feet were in heaven.

i either wale the laces or short tie em
Yay,a mini roshe discussion in a celebs wearing heat thread.

Yay!
pimp.gif

i regret not getting anymore, i only have the red pair.
ohwell.gif

Can we promise not to turn "Wale the laces..." into a thing? I can see if he pioneered that @&$! but people been doing that for the longest.

I don't like the look of them at all and I get enough comfort from sneakers in the FREE and LUNAR lines.
roshes are def comfortable, but lunars and frees are more comfortable IMO.
This. Roshe's are nice, but price and simplicity are the main draws. Frees and Lunars blow them out of the water and it's not even close IMO. Plus Roshes are strictly casual, plan on doing anything performance related in those...good luck.

I don't like the look of them at all and I get enough comfort from sneakers in the FREE and LUNAR lines.

Frees have nothing on roshe. They are comfortable tho. Tried a pair on but I would rather get fly knits despite the rape price finish line is enforcing. Lol at the guy that said roshe pinch feet. Learn your true shoe size my friend.

best name i could think for it :lol: but i def get what your saying
thats cuz fam post WHOLE body shots w/ poses :lol:

nah, it was a chest down pic in the context of a specific fashion debate.

but cuz it was me, of course it was an issue. :lol:

Ty posted a full body and pose pic of himself in here recently, but he got a pass cuz i guess he is a sneaker celeb, and def cooler than me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom