♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sh*t they're from Miami and rep it and all that, but now they're at every home game, mentioning it in their songs etc. No arguing just an observation. I remember a lot of empty seats down there the past 3 seasons. Where was DJ Ahab and Officer Ricky then?

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Where were all these celebrity Heat fans when they just had D Wade..or even their championship year with Shaq? I swear every time I see Khlaed (or Ross and Birdman for that matter)he rockin some Heat apparel now. Even if they're from Miami they weren't dedicated fans the way they suddenly are. Where's all the mid 90's Heats fans? The Zo, Hardaway, Thunder Dan Majerle and PJ Borwn fans? SMH This sh*t's a fad to be a Heat fan
You seem upset brother. 
If you such a Heat fan, why your name Iverson tho? 

Perhaps Seikaly4 would have been more suitable? 

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Where were all these celebrity Heat fans when they just had D Wade..or even their championship year with Shaq? I swear every time I see Khlaed (or Ross and Birdman for that matter)he rockin some Heat apparel now. Even if they're from Miami they weren't dedicated fans the way they suddenly are. Where's all the mid 90's Heats fans? The Zo, Hardaway, Thunder Dan Majerle and PJ Borwn fans? SMH This sh*t's a fad to be a Heat fan
You seem upset brother. 
If you such a Heat fan, why your name Iverson tho? 

Perhaps Seikaly4 would have been more suitable? 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by you big dummy
damn those all star XIII's look ridiculous...copped on site. sight
Fixed
wink.gif

Actually, he could cop on site. As in an online site.
grin.gif

this thread started to turn into the great debate on denim jeans for like 2 pages straight don't make it about why Miami residence suddenly reppin' their team now they have 1 of the biggest names in sport playing for them

Game back in '05 hoopin' in the XX's

35cld85.jpg

e0syvr.jpg

this thread started to turn into the great debate on denim jeans for like 2 pages straight don't make it about why Miami residence suddenly reppin' their team now they have 1 of the biggest names in sport playing for them

Game back in '05 hoopin' in the XX's

35cld85.jpg

e0syvr.jpg

i would hate to sit next to rick ross. taking up half of my seat.
laugh.gif

i would hate to sit next to rick ross. taking up half of my seat.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom