♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23zone

ill never understand wearing sunglasses inside.
If theres camera's/picture taking around, and you've got them Dry Eyes (smokin), sunglasses can be necessary. I thought there was something wrong with my scrollbar because of the pharell/south beach picture being quoted so many times, I guess it hadn't already been posted-this week. 

If theres camera's/picture taking around, and you've got them Dry Eyes (smokin), sunglasses can be necessary. I thought there was something wrong with my scrollbar because of the pharell/south beach picture being quoted so many times, I guess it hadn't already been posted-this week. 

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by emerica6541

dont know if this been posted yet curren$y wearing varsity red and white 6s

Spitta! VI's + female on the beach chair =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What video is this from anyway?

french montana ft Curren$y-so high

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

if they're in a club, then everyone else will have the same look in their eyes anyway.
it looks even weirder when celebs wear sunglasses at basketball games.  they look out of place since everyone else around them don't have any on.  but i guess they feel like they should be wearing sunglasses at all times for some reason.

if they're in a club, then everyone else will have the same look in their eyes anyway.
it looks even weirder when celebs wear sunglasses at basketball games.  they look out of place since everyone else around them don't have any on.  but i guess they feel like they should be wearing sunglasses at all times for some reason.

Originally Posted by shogun

wearin sunglasses = having tints on your car...you wanna be able to look at someone without inviting them to look at you back and try to start a conversation

with you, which is a necessity for a celebrity.

IMG_1260.JPG

Originally Posted by shogun

wearin sunglasses = having tints on your car...you wanna be able to look at someone without inviting them to look at you back and try to start a conversation

with you, which is a necessity for a celebrity.

IMG_1260.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom