⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you guys made great points, some I didn’t even think of in regards to conte.. surely United has learned from just hiring the best manager available and are looking at who’s best beyond this season. No doubt Conte would improve us, but I wouldn’t blame them for being put off by his personality. Honestly, would love hag, though got a weird feeling he’s headed to Barca.. I don’t know how I would feel about rashford as a damn wingback man

all this Ten Hag talk I just hope he dont go to Bayern, that would be too scary

he actually managed bayern II before going to Ajax which is probably why the play style is pretty similar. high press, lots of possession etc. he was in line to be our manager after flick's interim stint was over, but then flick turned into the goat manager and he didn't get his shot. like rol said, we are set with nagelsmann for a long while. dude's only 32 years old.

IMO ten hag should stay at ajax and try to turn them into a european powerhouse again. they have the potential with their scouting department. they have the ability to bring veterans back that came through their academy later in their careers as veteran leadership for the youth. it would be cool if he made them a regular contender in the CL

Can't play him above Vinicius rn, there's a lot of matches coming up, and as always we'll have injuries.

Milan ain't playing around, 28 points already.

Literally :lol:

Gotten so bad the government has been meeting with the league about finding ways of dealing with and preventing it

Just a reflection of the tensions within modern French society that France likes to sweep under the rug ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom