⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating game. Missed chances blown calls very frustrating. Come back and regroup next league match

We were up before the red card y’all didn’t have us in the corner. And intent doesn’t mattwe when judging a foul like that a dude got kicked in the face it was a reckless challenge regardless of intent.
You had two lucky goals, but regardless of that, Liverpool did not lose composure and had y'all scared. Refs came in and disrupted it saving ya sorry self. Everyone who saw that game who watches football knew if not for the red card, Liverpool would have had that ***. Talk that 5-0 crap cause thats the greatest thing that will ever happen to y'all club. Don't even know what a champions League final looks like.

Would've actually had a good Serie A rightback this Fifa if City didn't decide to hoard Cancelo for seemingly no reason :smh:

If Pool win the title, then Arsenal will be the next club in line to go the longest without a Premier League title. smh

Gg Pool fans

some dodgy calls/no calls but we had chances we didnt convert whereas Pool were clinical

Chelsea wont be a walk in the park. Pep needs to focus on the UCL. If Pool drop points, go harder in the league but without Sane and Laporte any hope of a three peat is out the window.

You had two lucky goals, but regardless of that, Liverpool did not lose composure and had y'all scared. Refs came in and disrupted it saving ya sorry self. Everyone who saw that game who watches football knew if not for the red card, Liverpool would have had that ***. Talk that 5-0 crap cause thats the greatest thing that will ever happen to y'all club. Don't even know what a champions League final looks like.
Ok. Yea imma be mad at the refs for making the correct decision. No matter how you try to dress it up it was a red card all day. And yes the 5-0 win against y’all was the best thing to happen to my club. For sure

Rarely get a chance to watch the MLS, but the cup final is on later and I always try to support my Seattle teams... so go Seadogs!

TAA should sue the barber who pushed back his hairline and gave him that horrible lineup. Jesus!!!

Ok. Yea imma be mad at the refs for making the correct decision. No matter how you try to dress it up it was a red card all day. And yes the 5-0 win against y’all was the best thing to happen to my club. For sure
Pathetic. I guess we suppose to be happy for the hundreds of times we dug y'all out including today

Dybala and Douglas Costa on the bench again, now I know why Chelsea fans would tweak out with Sarri last season :lol:

Is there a chance man city win nothing this year ? As far as title goes or champions league

Of course. They have a higher chance of not winning those trophies than winning one of them. As for the FA Cup or league cup or carabao cup, who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom